Gargoyle gems are the worst gems ever

Not only with Exploding you can destroy a Gargoyle gem today with MoD in F/A enough Gargoyle gems triggered also Mountain C. is doing great if you want to defeat them so are enough troops, weapons that can explode the G-Gem
Today 1 time in start battle my summon troop was hit by evil Gargoyle and dead for end battle thats not great in a delve but did the short cut and finished with L7 chest so not bad at all :wink:

I’m sorry that I haven’t been all encompassing. You can also destroy it if you can, for example, destroy a row or column. Doomskulls can explode them as well.

They still can’t be matched which makes it so they get triggered less often.

Can it be bad? Yes. I’m not saying it can’t.

Still not as bad a lycantrophy gems for me, and you can’t convince me otherwise. :wink:

Doesn’t mean you can’t find them worse than lycantrophy gems - everyone has different ideas which is fine.

2 Likes

I disagree. I think gargoyle gems are great, they are better than wishgems to me and they can actually help you if you have an exploder but the enemy doesnt

4 Likes

Hi Tigress,

Absolute true for me! have I last time not seen much wishgems but I really dont miss them I can remember very good the board got filled with those gems and make almost impossible to finish the battle so much times the board must change to give 1 option to match :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :roll_eyes:
I have Faerie Gobmother but tbh I never use her just Im not waiting on those wishgems !
Today I played my F/A with MC, King Gobtruffle, Tihamata and Flaming oni it was a pleasure to battle with those and the Gargoyle gem was much more in my favor than I get the evil one or the AI benefit of them just 1 battle it killed a troop of me in start battle was not chill but with shortcut could finish the run with L7 chest so neither do I see the big problem in this heroic gem.

Yes but what about pure faction 500? Fang Moor can exploit Gargoyles for sure but explode/destroy troops in factions are in relatively short supply. Ive tried Lyrasza thinking GGs might help but we all know how dodgy that faction is.

Fang Moor pure faction 500 today just to see how evil those gargoyle gems are.
1 gargoyle gem in room three, 1 gargoyle gem in room four, 3 gargoyle gems in boss room.
Maybe it’s just me on mobile and it would be different on Steam, but doesn’t look so overwhelming as it sounds from listening to the wind.

1 Like

I thought so too. Then I completed Stonesong Eyrie 500 pure in 2 minutes with them:

2 Likes

Hmmm … strange … every time there is a new kind of “special” gem in the game a post shows up here those ****** are the worst ever… :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

Guys u obviosly have no idea what is to prepare for fights. and when some freaking silence comes from non-silencing team, or a curse from non-cursing team happens, it ruins everything for no good reason. Git gut to understand why extra random points to RNG based game is a very bad idea.

Git good? What level are you, and what GW bracket are you at?

it’s not about time you’ve spent on 3inarow, its about actual skill/mind level and understanding game mechanics.

Being Paragon in Bracket 1 guild should qualify me. Maybe with more time you’ll git gud too. These new heroic gems don’t faze us end-gamers.

1 Like

Shouldn’t every viable team have a way to deal with status effects beyond waiting it out and crossing one’s fingers in hope?

Even if the other team doesn’t start with somebody who inflicts status effects, there are so many troops and weapons out there that can summon and such a broad variety of things that can be summoned that it should at least be in the back of your mind.

4 Likes

Agreed. Lycanthropy will always be the worst.

2 Likes

Freeze isn’t too bad, we already deal with that in GW just fine. Burn is laughable unless the enemy has fireblade.

Hi @DracoL1ch, @13Z50P,

Sorry but in my truly honest personal opinion I find that you both create a ambiance that you must be a qualification in GoW to can say if heroic gems are good or not good!

I think that every player in this game has a good motivation why he/she/they/them… to find something over the HG

Im no Die hard gamer but real fanatic and always prepare my battle’s / teams and the challenge it atm you calculate the Gargoyle gem in it :wink:
yeah, thats sometimes a real challenge and not always with a happy end result, but I like the challenge to think out of the box and make it a happy end what is very good possible with the gargoyle gem.

The RB last weekend the Lycanthropy gem was a pain in the S and several times my whole team was changed or endless long during battles coz the AI just for dying changed in full health/attack/armor/magic troop was real frustrating sometimes but reach the end was the kick :star_struck: that I defeat all even with imo the worst ever HG LYCANTROPHY !

Have all much pleasure and success with a lot of heroic gems we will see the coming time!

This post was an opinion topic. Clearly some thought hard, some not. That’s fair; and no qualifications needed. The poster insinuated that any differing opinions were from unsmart people who mindlessly just match-3. So I clarified by asking their experience level (which they dodged answering) and stating mine.

2 Likes

The fact smbd dont understand how big the influence of those for the gameplay says much more about them than gw brackets

Hi @13Z50P,

I have read all message back, and you’re right!
You asked something coz the poster insinuated that we are just a simple 3 in row players without experience or brains to understand how the game must be played!
Im no die hard coz I have a visual handicap, but im a fanatic player L 1445 GW bracket 3 - 4 with enough knowledge over how the game must be played.
I understand your reaction and is nothing wrong with, sorry by these for my misplaced reaction @ your address.

Have much pleasure with gemming :star_struck:

Hi @DracoL1ch,

I dont know for sure if this is meant for me, but tbh I dont care!
I find your insinuations over other players include me real low… I dont know on which level you look down to this game, but it should be nice if you have respect for other players.
Players who has reacted here have an opinion on how they see the game and the GG gem.
I have said very clear that I find that not 1 heroic gem must be put in GW coz it dont fit in that event!
Further I dont find the GG the worst even they have also lycanthropy in their spell.
Yeah, HG’s have influence on your battle, but I have enough experience and play more than enough complicated battles and know that its real possible to win such battles and keep by your prepare in mind what you all can suspect seemly you are so stuck in your vision that its for you not possible to solve the issue’s think that say much more over your small blocked vision then over all the players here!

The fact that you came back over and over that players dont have the knowledge and that it say more over the players than the GW rank
disturb me pretty much and imo if you have only such small vision opinion than you can better keep it for yourself and dont bother players who enjoy this game and share the good and no good experience with HG.

Yeah I realize that you are the one who create this topic and I find the topic / thread a real good one, only its you who put a dark/shadow over it and thats not fine!

I hope truly that you have pleasure in your battles and in the game with the HG’s and I think if you step out of the small vision box you see what people here try to say!

2 Likes