Game Economy Completely Broken This Event

During the 15 mins Gnome-a-Palooza time, using Ironhawk deck, I was able to get more than one complete set of verses, which means I could continue with GaP non-stop. In fact, I’ve farmed hundreds of keys this way.
This is VERY bad for the game economy. I suspect there’s an oversight from the dev’s side. During GaP time, verses should not drop or at least have a reduced drop rate.

2 Likes

I see your point. But, what is the percentage of players that even have enough Ironhawk copies to accomplish that? I don’t have that character.

How does one nerf the feature without ruining it for new players with few or no options for fast D1 explores?

2 Likes

Hush… this speaks like I don’t want to play but other people might play and get things! This is a crazy good event for people who are active and play. Also doesn’t hurt anyone who slacks.

4 Likes

I disagree. Don’t nerf a thing in GaP!

Gnomes of War forever!

3 Likes

I only have 2 IronHawks, and it works. Three is better but not by a large margin.

I’ve played games where the game economy was mismanaged and eventually game turned unprofittable and got shutdown. This Gnome-a-Palooza event , I estimate, is going to hurt the game’s revenue substantially, and consequently, for players, you will get content of lesser quality, or even zero content.

1 Like

Can we please stop asking for nerfs to GAP??? I’m sure the game is still going to make plenty of money off of campaign passes and flash offers for non-grindable resources, besides it will likely take hundreds, maybe even thousands of Vault Keys to obtain and/or mythic all Vault troops. Devs, please DON’T nerf GAP.

3 Likes

Have you bought the campaign and have you seen how high events go. There is no problem here if you answer yes to either of those questions. Before the campaign the money they took in was quite random. Now they know 100% what they take in and if it is increasing or decreasing. The Campaign gives pets and Troops not available outside of it and it’s the reason they can do fun things like this gnome thing. If you do not buy campaign now and like this gnome thing then perhaps you may be swayed to pony up and perhaps there will be more things like this in the future. If they put a boss troop and tarot card in every kingdom then you are going to have to have lots of resources to craft it or level it. How about those deed books. How many you got?

1 Like

It looks like it’s already has been nerfed, sadly

1 Like