Future Mythic Discussion

I’d say both, in the same card.

They are usually depicted battling each other. So not a bad shout. Would be a strange troop though.

They aren’t exactly battling…
The dragon and phoenix are the perfect couple in Feng Shui. Dragon is “yang” while Phoenix is “yin”, and they complement each other in creating yin-yang balance to harvest successful matrimonial bliss. This celestial couple is the symbol of everlasting love and they being together is the ultimate symbol of marital happiness.

1 Like

And what has more destruction power than marriege :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Marriage? so… ally devour based Mythic confirmed?

What would we think of a Koi Fish Mythic:

Koi School

Red/Blue/Yellow
22 mana
Spell: Ascend: Summon up to 3 dragons, explode all skulls.
Mythical third trait: Upstream Swim : give a random ally 3 mana at the start of each turn

3 Likes

turintuor, I have read the incompleted spoilor info. Except for the pictures, we still don’t know much about those troops. As new kingdom also come with new race and status effect, in this case winged elves, we may need these info to determine the mythic. Ying-Yang theme might be included somehow.

Zachraziel, as turintour said, Monkey King is already there, but only as a feeble Rare card. They did a pretty good job of including lores of “Journey to the West” and “The Battle of Three Kingdom” though. If you’re interested, check out the spoiler info, they even have a few Panda a well!

Venar, your idea remined me a lot of game “Zen Koi”, they really need to include Koi fish there at some point!

The Dragon Carp! It might also be a magnificent Legendary, though.

…there are also the Four Mythical Beasts (Dragon, Phoenix, Kirin, Turtle) who could Summon each other.

There are the real Fox Ladies, with many tails!

There are so many magnificent Chinese myths, and here we are with a “chinese” Kingdom swamped in Winged Elves. Winged elves? In China?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they didn’t do a full kingdom of Panda… Maybe to avoid a kingdom too much similar to Urskaya…
But still, mixing chinese culture with winged elves… Why?

1 Like

Honestly, if we had gotten two bear kingdoms without having one full of bunnies, I would have started a riot. :stuck_out_tongue: