Future Kingdoms

Maybe not a kingdom.
But maybe an Epic quest line where we actually prevent the end of the world by facing the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse! Only available after all kingdoms are lvl 10 and quests finished. You get a random Horseman as a reward.

5 Likes

This would be cool, although getting a random horseman would be too good a reward. I feel like if I was a dev, I would totally make the last kingdom’s story end like this.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote those kingdoms (especially Apocalypse) to a full-fledged kingdom. 5* for that kingdom would be a colossal pain for anyone who wasn’t on the gravy train for when the horsemen were exclusive; 4 base Mythics would be discouraging, to say the least.

I’m with everyone else though that if the devs were to do what you propose, they could easily and freely do so without attribution. Your idea is nowhere near novel.

5 Likes

the quest line with apocalypse troops spounds fun
i wouldnt even mind if there was different quest line for each apocalypse troop

but i think giving a base mythic is too much… how about as a reward giving some cafting components that are required to craft those apocalypses? :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t say they have to give me credit. And yeah the quests for each Horseman would be amazing. And where we have to stop the Apocalypse

Yeah, GoW really is set up for some incredible storytelling.

Free Tagalong Epic: Do you see him? It’s Death! The end of the world approaches!
Hero: I see.
FTE: Ready your arms, Hero!
Hero: Okay.
Death: My monologue won’t fit in the strip they giv…

battle

FTE: You did it! You’ve vanquished Death himself! Now we’ll all live forever!
Hero: That’s good.
FTE: …Don’t you have something more…I dunno, memorable to say?
Hero: I’m sort of a tool.
FTE: Never mind. I have no real reason to ever talk to you again, and a whole kingdom to run, but I think I’ll tag along with you so you can more easily 5-star my kingdom.
Hero: If you say so!

10 Likes

I would love a gorilla kingdom… Kinda like planet of the apes😎

1 Like

Does this mean you get “credit” for all future story lines? :wink:

4 Likes

I think it may be retroactive, in fact. Where are my royalties?

4 Likes

Heeeeey, that’s not one of the six things that the Hero is able to say!

4 Likes

cough Leonis Empire - Kingdoms - Gems of War Database cough

6 Likes

Nerf Famine!

When hes nerfed. I want credit.

Also

Please nerf scissors…rock is fine
-sincerely
Paper

7 Likes

May i use this lol

3 Likes

He only claimed “credit” for the Famine Nerf not the Scissors Nerf (so by Legal Technicality sure) :wink:

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Nothing beats rock.

3 Likes

Poor old dependable bart…always chooses rock

2 Likes

1 Like

I like the storyline idea. And the gorilla kingdom seems cool too

Don’t nerf anything tho