Fun Teams [List]

I want to apologize to all … The script stopped working for some reason and I had to find a way around it. Sadly, the aesthetics were ruined as a result…
But, the new Urskaya legendary team has been added! Hope you’re having a good time, everyone.

A fun, fast, and effective Explore team (for me) is:

Marilith
Poison Master
Ranger
Imperial Jewel (hero)

Banner of Song (yellow/green)

An AOE and poison/explode team as well as the Imperial Jewel is a collect-all for Brown or if one of the other troops die. Ranger was one of the first better cards I obtained very early on and he’s still one of my favorites.

I use the following team. All cards are trained as well.

Stonehammer
2x courage
Mercy

Just get courage going and generate tons of attack power and skulls for quick battles

I have a new fun team.

Have a Blast!

Rock Troll
Ragnagord
Infernus
Elemaugrim
Orc’s banner. brown/red

Start by looking at the board. If you can get the brown for Ragnagord go for it, otherwise start filling the troll. Once you get one filled, the rest of the battle should be clearing 4+ matches and casting. Cast from the bottom up.

bonus team:

Troll 2.0

Forest Troll
Valkyrie
Webspinner
Kraken
red/yellow banner

again, fill valk or the troll asap. then just have fun casting. Pay attention to how many green and blue are on the board before you decide who to cast. go with the one that will give the best chance at another turn.

1 Like

Forest troll
Webspinner
Queen Aurora
Aurai

Absolutely brutal.

2 Likes

yeah that looks like a lot of fun. too bad RNGeesus didn’t bless me with an aurora. D:

Shame. That team has everything.
A heavy hitter. Aurai hits 99 damage here fully traited and also boosts all green troops by +5 to all stats.
3 mana generation troops. Troll webspinner and pony
A protector. Aurora provides barriers too.
An aoe hitter. Webspinner hits for 21 aoe.
A fun and versatile team.

3 Likes

Always 11-12 green gems when I gonna use its skill :frowning:

2 Likes

That happens but with the troll, aurora and webspinner there’s usually a troop to put some more greens on the board. It’s certainly very surprising how often it works AND without leaving an extra turn for the ai. It’d be great to have an extra turn for these gw troops if their spell kills an enemy.

1 Like

You could swap Aurai for forest guardian if you still were struggling after using it for a few hours but it works really well for me.

is the team better than Rock troll/Dark troll/Elemaugrim/Infernus?

No idea because we don’t have infernus yet, but I have that team with Jarl and I prefer this one so far. When infernus arrives it may be different.

1 Like

Stonehammer
Courage
Mab
Highforge

Yes, yes I believe it is. Reasoning because you don’t have to rely on there being lots of purple AND brown to loop the trolls, you just blow stuff up. :rofl:

Used it in GW today, got my best score so far.

7,551pts total.

2 Likes

wow, take off my hat! I didnt risk it, but regret now…

1 Like

If your definition of better is faster and more consistent, then yes. This version is much better than the 2 troll version.

Time will tell.:wink:

I been using it for regular pvp and not just GW. It is very fun and consistent team. I wouldn’t be sharing it if it wasn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

I might be testing it later this week.

So there was some discussion about Giants in the other thread, is I thought I’d share a fun Giant team I use in PvP. Hero class is fully traited Titan.

Was abe to get few synergies into this team which I like and use a few seldom seen troops.
Have beaten meta teams with this and Rock Troll doesn’t care about stat loss from Famine and can stun those pesky Psions. :metal:

Team Overview:
Lead troop has nice traits of Knockout and Stoneskin
Two mana generators
Two units that can potentially One Shot Kill most troops, but you got too work for it! :smiling_imp:
Barriers for defence
Amusing randomness :crazy_face:

Playstyle:
Hopefully, get a nice red match on a brown filled board then cast Rock Troll to flood the board with brown gems. This fills the Hero and Gog and Gud. Now also due to Gog’s third trait 20 gold is gained per +4 match. This gold boosts both the Hero and Gog (giving him up to 118 damage), so it’s certainly not going to waste, with 100gold the Pistol destroys 30 gems. This is in addition to the barriers generated by Jotnar.

There is no real order to casting but Gog will spend all your gold killing the lead troop, so depending on the board and enemy troops I will cast the pistol on a enemy to get mana for Jotnar first to take advantage of the increased gem destruction. Then used Gog and Jotnar to one shot troops. :sunglasses:

If Gog doesn’t make the decision to do massive damage to the lead troop, then either Rock Troll or the Pistol (helped by the extra 50 gold too) will quickly fill him up again. It seems I get a lot of cascades generated from using those two spells.

This cycle will fill Rock Troll again so cast and refill the brown troops, while gaining gold again to re-boost gem destruction and damage.

Fun for PvP, your experience with Gog and Gud’s randomness may vary, however I don’t mind it. :grinning:

5 Likes