Fun Teams [List]

So there was some discussion about Giants in the other thread, is I thought I’d share a fun Giant team I use in PvP. Hero class is fully traited Titan.

Was abe to get few synergies into this team which I like and use a few seldom seen troops.
Have beaten meta teams with this and Rock Troll doesn’t care about stat loss from Famine and can stun those pesky Psions. :metal:

Team Overview:
Lead troop has nice traits of Knockout and Stoneskin
Two mana generators
Two units that can potentially One Shot Kill most troops, but you got too work for it! :smiling_imp:
Barriers for defence
Amusing randomness :crazy_face:

Playstyle:
Hopefully, get a nice red match on a brown filled board then cast Rock Troll to flood the board with brown gems. This fills the Hero and Gog and Gud. Now also due to Gog’s third trait 20 gold is gained per +4 match. This gold boosts both the Hero and Gog (giving him up to 118 damage), so it’s certainly not going to waste, with 100gold the Pistol destroys 30 gems. This is in addition to the barriers generated by Jotnar.

There is no real order to casting but Gog will spend all your gold killing the lead troop, so depending on the board and enemy troops I will cast the pistol on a enemy to get mana for Jotnar first to take advantage of the increased gem destruction. Then used Gog and Jotnar to one shot troops. :sunglasses:

If Gog doesn’t make the decision to do massive damage to the lead troop, then either Rock Troll or the Pistol (helped by the extra 50 gold too) will quickly fill him up again. It seems I get a lot of cascades generated from using those two spells.

This cycle will fill Rock Troll again so cast and refill the brown troops, while gaining gold again to re-boost gem destruction and damage.

Fun for PvP, your experience with Gog and Gud’s randomness may vary, however I don’t mind it. :grinning:

5 Likes