Frustrated so far (new mythic)

I didn’t get either :frowning:

Eh, no, chances for a mythic in glory chests is roughly 1:10000, so a reasonable pity timer would probably require you to fail at least 10000 times.

I was just giving an example of how pity timer works :slight_smile:
But yes, 10000 glory keys, or 1000 gem keys sounds reasonable.

3 Likes

You have forgotten my children…

If at first you don’t succeed…

2 Likes

… skydiving is not for you.

7 Likes

I don’t expect to get mythics at all. I’m surprised that anyone does–or would expect new game systems that make mythics easier to obtain.

As far as I can tell, base mythics exist to make VIP chests worthwhile.

I try not to think about mythics. I keep them off my radar. I’ve gotten four since they were first introduced & that’s four more than zero, so cool.

Slot games aren’t made for fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is not about having all the mythics, though apparently that is entirely possible for the people in the top guilds judging by the mythic threads that circulate at the moment.
It is about a realistic chance to obtain that certain mythic that just speaks to you, be it because you like its design, its mechanics or because it just fits perfectly in a team you envision but that has always missed that little edge that this mythic could bring to it.
Throwing the eintirety of your collected ressources from months of dedicated play on chests for a specific mythic you really want and get literally nothing for it is the most frustrating thing.

I have only gotten three mythics so far and could care less about it, so i am really not in the must have them all mindset, but i would literally destroy all of them including their traitstones and a ton of other troops to actually get this one mythic i want, because i know, when this week is over there is no chance in hell i’ll ever see this particular mythic.

6 Likes

I spent all my keys/gems trying to get the wolf mythic without getting him, but this mythic I got with 300 glory keys.

This… this… a million times this… :cry:

6 Likes

It looks like I got lucky the first 50 event keys I did I got DRACOS the second 50 I got Tesla I stopped after that. I didn’t even bother trying for the new mythic I’m saving for the dragon mythic instead.

4 Likes

Yes not sure how useful the dragon mythic will be, but who cares, it’s a dragon mythic after all. I’d get it just for that even if it’s spell is a copy of aziris!

You might want to check out the average slot machine enthusiast and ask them WHY they play the slot machines. :wink:

1 Like

One word, endorphins …

1 Like

Exactly. The don’t play slots because they’re “fun”, they play slots because they can’t stop playing slots…

2 Likes