Fresh Prince of Bel Bear

Confirmation that Enraged Kurandara-type troops won’t be part of every campaign. (once the clip uploads)

2 Likes

Sure, but if more than one is released per year (rough estimate) keeping up will be permanently unsustainable unless they either add more orb-rewarding events or increase the appearance rate of blue orbs. Unless you start coughing up cash for flash offers!

1 Like

Every 2 years we’ve had a Boss troop released for 8 power orbs. (I’ve said this about 10 times today. So my apologies if I already stated it on this thread already.)

Without agreeing necessarily with the underlying premise, this is the correct power level for these outlandishly expensive troops. Keep them only for the completionists, so those of us who are in it to enjoy the game don’t have to feel like they are really missing out (like all those who don’t have Zuul do).

2 Likes

And since no one pointed it out…QA failed again.

I feel like this should have a question mark at the end instead of a period.

I also get annoyed every time I see the Achievement description for Sparkle Gnomies:

Win a Epic Vault key Battle/Fight (whatever it is — my brain fizzles out well before)

1 Like

Hey devs, if you’re going to make the scoring like this week (higher enemy lv = more points) then maybe a good idea to refresh all battle choices after every match. Not very “fun and exciting” choosing the same battle choice EVERY SINGLE TIME. The other 3 options stay at lv 10 for the whole week. Yawn.

1 Like

I thought the other 3 was just to give the illusion of choice.

2 Likes

I agree that the “choice” for an endgamer who can win at any level is illusory, but I think midgamers might benefit :man_shrugging:

I was just happy not to have to scroll around — PLEASE keep the sort of scoring where I don’t have to assess where to battle next, because the click-and-go was appreciated this week :rofl:

1 Like