Fresh Prince of Bel Bear

Kurandara and Shade of Kurandara in event chests? I think it’s four weeks now since they received the released flag, so one might expect them to show up. Some word from the devs would be welcome though, GoW clocks often seem to work in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Apologies if I missed it, but does anyone know how a FTP player can get the heart of rage? Is it in the vault yet?

2 Likes

Time starts from the end of the campaign. So that could be 4-5 resets from now.

It’s not after the campaign yet. Next week would be, but so would 3-4 weeks later (i.e. it doesn’t say how long after, but we hope immediately after).

1 Like

We may hope so, but we know it won’t be.

This screenshot gave me PTSD

4 Likes

I’ve been anti Chaos Orbs from the get go.
So the devs double down on them with this :poop:

There’s no franking way Sirrian is in charge anymore.
And whomever is calling the shots now is a complete idiot.

Can anyone verify that Heart of Rage is actually in the Vault now?

6 Likes

If the post says “after the campaign ends” I wouldn’t expect Heart of Rage to be in the Vault yet. Like was posted above, I’d also expect the standard 4-week wait before it shows up, but maybe the devs will surprise us and we can get it next week.

So it’s impossible to have all the troops available in the game right now then. #brilliant

Heart of Rage better still be mythic ascension for me after I sacrifice it and find a new one in the vault “Soon ™”

1 Like

lol good job one more time idiot french translator! Prince Barislav released with a space before its name so he appear at very 1st troop of the game when selecting AZ order.
While you are at it, emperor Liang have a dot in the end of its name for no reasons (also in the xbox french version of course)
And here I am writing again about more french version issues while I am still waiting since 15 months that Deep king and Mershark get fixed…will I ever learn that its useless?

5 Likes

I’m with you. This shit is getting down right stupid.

2 Likes

More Orbs of Power? :poop:
I guess it paid off to keep going after and saving my ascension orbs after Zuul, although I’m a few short.

I don’t like where this is going though. I was planning to buy the Elite Pass this week because I have no other use for my Google Opinion money, but now I’m seriously reconsidering.

2 Likes

If you can’t catch up then there is no use in spending the money. Keep the money in my wallet I guess.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a few people surprised and angry that a Heart of Rage gets consumed when crafting Enraged Kurandara. This should have been communicated ahead of time on the forums (or Twitter, on stream etc. somewhere public) , especially since the first available Heart of Rage is part of a paid program and people feel like they’ve been robbed of something they paid for.

Too late for that though… However, its not too late to save people from even more outrage.

This is where a few lines of communication from a dev would really come in handy…

1. Heart of Rage will be available after reset on “insert date”. Vault Keys are being sold for actual $ as part of flash offers and its pretty rude to just let people guess with actual money when it becomes available. Tack this on to the people that feel cheated their Heart of Rage was consumed for Enraged Kurandara.

2. 8 Power Orbs are/are not expected for top prizes at the end of each campaign. Right now people are thinking it will be necessary and that’s a really bad look without any other confirmation. Literally anything said is better than nothing at this point.

13 Likes

So… wait

Was the confirmation notice dug out of the game files not even displayed anywhere in game? Or is it just easy to miss? I’d consider it due diligence notification if the confirmation screen has the troop consumption notice scrawled across the screen versus it looking like every other forge confirmation (“Craft 1x (this)/yes/no”). It seems like this would be noticeable, considering how little text there is there normally versus how many words are in the troop consumption + confirmation notice. Maybe not, though, and I have no way of knowing myself.

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy to miss imo. It only pops the small box before you craft it and mentions something is getting consumed.

Not everyone is going to catch that and/or assume it behaves like other craftable items in the forge (i.e. Xathenos/Dawnbringer)

2 Likes

Ouch. Having Zuul’goth 2 really makes me want to make this my last week of the game.

6 Likes

I’ll always have a missing troop and heart of rage.

To craft enraged Kurandara is laughable.

8 power orbs, 9 more mana cost, and I feel a nerfed 3rd trait… Otherwise Identical…

There literally is zero reason to craft it other than “completionist mentality.”

Incoming flash deals with $50 power orbs…

1 Like

Why Ek is Invulnerable and Zuul is only impervious? Just power creep?. Noooo! I don’t want Ek to be nerfed🤔, i want Zuul buffed. Both cost a ridiculous amount of time and effort.

2 Likes

The worrying thing is per year we could get 4.5 campaign mythics. So 8 power orbs in 2 months and a half. Not doable.

It crushed my soul. The thought of going back to the orb grind… :sob: