Fresh Prince of Bel Bear

FRESH PRINCE OF BEL BEAR

New Epic Troop: Prince Barislav

Prince Barislav will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Sealing the Gate

There are 4 battles that players can encounter during the event: Dark Shade, Fire Shade, Kurandara, and Enraged Kurandara. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Dark Shade: 4 Daemonic Rage
  • Fire Shade: 4 Daemonic Rage
  • Kurandara: 8 Daemonic Rage
  • Enraged Kurandara: 12 Daemonic Rage

Daemonic Rage is worth 5 points, and as the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Daemonic Rage given by 25%.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Fixed # of points (by battle)
:white_check_mark: Scaling points
:white_check_mark: Scaling points apply to ALL (types of) battles

Only sources of RNG are which spawn points you decide to take, and valraven (RNG gated by max limiter and pity catch-up, such that 1 more tier buy always produces more battles)

A good event then?

5 Likes

I can hardly bear it.

7 Likes

Can we possibly keep all future World event scoring like this? Makes it a lot easier for players who do not check this post every week to understand the mechanics.
Also, there is probably enough randomness to prevent easy ties for the power orb :wink:

I can dream :smile:

EDITED The below was based on units of Daemonic Rage. x5 for points which confirms it should be achievable using a Tier 2 shop buy.
EDIT2 … Turns out the availability of E Kurandara battles are below average; “equal chance of appearing” is clearly a misnomer. Most guilds have heroes that buy into T6/T7 anyway, so T2 will suffice for the majority. Otherwise the minimum is 18x T2 and 12x T3 to reach reward 12.

**Prediction

Assumptions & model:

• Designed for tier 2 shop buy *
  • In line with weeks 1,5,8, somehow the game achieves an even rate of encounter across all point levels. **
  • Points estimated using 12,8,4,4,15,10,5,5,18,12,6,6,…etc. Actual points depend on player agency in affecting battle choices

* No weapon or troop on offer in event shop this week
** Average points were (7.3 from 4,6,6,8,8,12 week 1; 18.0 from 10,10,20,30 week 5; 3.9 from 2,2,4,4,6,6 week 8 after discounting phases 1&2)

Predicted points required for stage 12: 45,000
T7 buys for a single player to reach 45,000: T7 x 7 (lucky ravens) or 8

3 Likes

I think this last point is important – e.g. from previous events, it’s been possible to only play one of four different battles a couple of times the entire event, which (I believe) is why your 3 battle rotation for the Kurandara event was closer to actual results than the theoretical baseline of the 4 battle rotation.

Were these from the leaderboard, your own results, a collection, etc.? Just clarifying.

This was stated in the campaign introduction. A campaign is 10 weeks long. The last week of the campaign is starting in less than 7 hours from now.

Shouldn’t we get at least a teaser about this very special Soulforge recipe by now?

Have I misunderstood what next few weeks means?

11 Likes

Later, when the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song is going through my head…

2 Likes

This is one of the worst puns devs have ever made. In a good sense.

2 Likes

In northwest Krystara born and raised
On the cold steppes was where I spent most of my days
Chillin’ out maxin’ and Axin’ all great
And all killin’ some demons outside of the gates
When a big red demon who was up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said ‘Go and get the Hero to help out us bears’

:stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Fire shade?

1 Like

This is why I :heart: you, @actreal.

1 Like

In game per me checking right now.

Not sure if the thing pictured is Heart of Rage or something that shares the same image file.

4 Likes

I also asked this in the initial thread some days ago, not even a reaction.
My guess is this is some soooooon-top-secret-5. 2-stuff - so its dangerous for us to know and they just protect us. Too hot to handle, to cold to hold!

Wow, so they released it without telling us more information.

Okay then…

Interesting enough, you don’t need regular Kurandara to get Enraged Kurandara.

1 Like

Conversely, your Kurandara from $ pass does not help you get Enraged Kurandara.
8 Power Orbs…

I hope a better way of getting Power Orbs is introduced soon if we are getting a 8 Power Orb cost every 11 weeks.

Or at least have a diamond to Power Orb option since these boss mythics are the only ones that don’t require diamonds to craft.

11 Likes

Exactly my feeling and im not going to purchase the pass again

3 Likes

Not sure if it counts as a Cool Screenshot

4 Likes

If we are going to get one of these every campaign I’m done with this game.

Troop collection was the last area in the game we could actually maintain a full collection and fully upgraded. Cosmetic pets ruined it for pets and the insane gem cost of upgrading doom weapons ruined it for weapons. If I can’t maintain my complete troop collection I’m done.

15 Likes