Fox Sports

Hm. I hadn’t noticed that. Weird. All but the GW troop, which isn’t a real common anyway.

A GW troop that you need to have to Mythic rarity to get Stormheim to 11 stars.
A guild member found that out this week. The real victims of GW being every 3 weeks. Takes 18 weeks to get the GW troop that they need. But of course the amount of troops players get from GW haven’t tripled to offset this change. :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

@awryan but they gave us orbs to ascend the troops so that sort of offsets it

1 Like

In theory yeah. But since it takes 16 weeks for an average player to get one Ascension Orb. It really doesn’t.
If the orbs were equally weighted then I’d agree. But since they aren’t. It’s just another indirect nerf that was done by circumstance instead of done on purpose. Yet no attempt has been made thus far to balance it out.

4 Likes

That little white fox looks so bad that I actually like it. Like, if you really look at it, you can just feel pity for it. It probably wants to be… DRAWN BETTER. :joy::joy::joy:

“I’m not bad - I’m just drawn that way.” —Jessica Rabbit

If Arctic Fox was drawn like Jessica Rabbit I would have very different feedback.

5 Likes

Had a handful of event keys and decided to open event chests one by one.

Gotnar Jotnar!?

Catharctic Fox. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

There you go! :+1:

Sooo how amazingly easy was this raid, anyone? Coulda had a… 5:1 ratio, maybe 6:1 and this Godslayer would have still outclassed the others.

Did the devs forget Hyndla existed or just that she’s in the same kingdom?

Sometimes we gotta give you an easier run! God I love Hyndla.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. Next time the devs will remember to release a troop that has no synergy with the kingdom to make it more challenging

1 Like

What’s better than Hyndla? Two Hyndlas.

What’s better than two Hyndlas? Three Hyndlas.

Orc’s are really annoying, especially Cyclops and Fel’dras on the higher levels. Fel’dras also laughs at Hyndla due to the fact an extra turn equals +4 damage if the entire team is alive. Found this to be easier than previous weeks but still just as annoying at higher levels.

I actually had fun during this raid. I loved the synergy the bosskiller had with Hyndla. :smile_cat:

Uh… We already suffered with Wild Plains event troop, of course the bad troop had to be for this kingdom, in last Invasion so this time we had a decent troop. We can expect a normal/ok troop in the next event.

1 Like