šŸ€ šŸ€ Bright Forest teams šŸ€ šŸ€

I imagine there is some discussion about teams already going on in the Official News, but I am curious as to what everyoneā€™s favourite Bright forest composed teams are? Anything that includes a troop or two from the new Kingdom at least? :four_leaf_clover: :sunflower: :deciduous_tree: :sunny:

I actually havenā€™t used my Glitterclaw yet, I managed to get so many Florians that I could ascend her. :arrow_heading_up:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t experimented much yet, but putting Titania in my Red Loop team is a significant speed upgrade over Gardā€™s Avatar. The ability to do AOE damage, boosted by Fairie Fire and keep the turn is almost too good to be true:

Hellcat
Alchemist
Queen Titania
The Worldbreaker (Or Gardā€™s Avatar, or Infernus, or whatever - I like TWB for his ability to do AOE plus reset the board if ever I get stuck in my loop).

I was thinking of dropping Glitterclaw into the 4th slot in my Dragon team, but based on early reviews, it doesnā€™t sound like that would be an upgrade over Elemaugrim or Pharos. I might still give it a try, though.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been running krystenax, titania, florian, sylvanimora in pvp for extra traitstones and itā€™s fast and efficient for 3 trophy fights. Gorgotha, glitterclaw, titania, etheros is a good team as well. Iā€™m loving the new troops! I think they brought a breath of fresh air into the game, iā€™m really enjoying experimenting with them.

3 Likes

I like

Gorgo
Glitter
Tatiania
Prince estheros

Edit nevermind venus sniped me :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the suggestion @VenusBlue ! I might actually be able to try that one when I eventually get Titania. I am really interested in the Glitterclaw teams (because, uh, dragons).

1 Like

Bizarre colours but I use:

The Dragon soul
Umberwolf
Titania
Queen aurora

Considering it for purple day

2 Likes

Hellcat, titania, infernus, elemaugrim worked great for purple day too.

1 Like

Ahh forgot dragons:

Kyrstalnax
Tds
Glitterclaw
Elmugarim

Aim for red and purple for enchant on both plus tds mana then spam tds, glitter claw also helps with green.

Not to sure how effective itā€™ll be, but I can win a 3 trophy match with it

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried :

Abyssal Banner
The World Breaker
Florian
Titania
Anointed One

Didnā€™t expect much from a frontlining The World Breaker considering how much mana he blocks before he can spell cast, but charging Florian first prevents the ennemy from playing all while filling The World Breaker. Anointed Oneā€™s fast helps making the first move, and once The World Breaker casts, itā€™s basically the end.

2 Likes

1 Like

@awryan Just curious. What does your team name 1-30 mean to you? Thanks

I just usually use something like ā€œGW-Def Greenā€

Todayā€™s date.

2 Likes

400 event keys and 30%+ were Florians @Cyrup. Luckily, 12+ Legendary troops as well. So no ā€œAWWW Ryan meetingsā€ neededā€¦ this week anyway. :wink:

1 Like

My nooby team -

Summer banner because why not?
Florian
Glitterclaw
Hero (w/ Fey Wand)
Green Seer

Compliment each other nicely, not for anything serious like GW but itā€™s been good fun in quest lines :slight_smile:

Damnā€¦

Definitely nerfed my response.

Iā€™m taking a break from work. If yā€™all pay my travel and board expenses then Iā€™ll fly there and do a ā€œTeam buildingā€ conference for the devs.

In anticipation of you saying yes. Iā€™ll renew my passport right now.

Iā€™ll help you make a team that has actually has offense. And @Saltypatra a team that can beat my guilds defense. Special treat, Iā€™ll teach @Vexx how to talk to the players again and not work so much! :wink:

1 Like

I literally made this for a bit of fun and without any intent of it being good! I like the pretty colours. :neutral_face:

1 Like

one-does-not-simply-make-a-team-for-the-pretty-colors

9 Likes

Lolā€¦sorry to ruin your fun.
Thereā€™s a player or 2 that feel the game would be better if the devs played the game more. We know you are limited on time. How you spend your time is really none of my business.

But I have to be honestā€¦ When I read that you are using a team like:

A piece of me died inside.

2 Likes

I use similar team:

Dragon Banner
Alchemist
Giant Spider
Queen Titania
The Worldbreaker

I found Giant Spiderā€™s Magic Link and spell slightly more useful for enabling Titania. I may miss out on extra turns from Titaniaā€™s spell, but since that spell is so unbelievably powerful* and enough to 2-shoot whole teams, then it is not a concern.

@Cyrup: I still canā€™t believe that you (devs) decided to release Titania in its current form.

Shhhā€¦ This is for teamsā€¦ Not nerfs.

1 Like