šŸ€ šŸ€ Bright Forest teams šŸ€ šŸ€

I feel like Glitterclaw slots well into just about any Dragons team. I shifted my team around and got:

Gorgotha
The Dragon Soul
Glitterclaw
The Worldbreaker

Does pretty well, I used to have Venbarak where Glitterclaw is. I feel like I donā€™t win ā€œmore gamesā€ with this team, but I feel like I win slightly faster with it.

I havenā€™t played around with Florian yet, Iā€™m a little short on souls.

Using this for PVP this week:

Gorgotha
Titania
Glitterclaw
Florian

Used Estheros for a while in Glitterclaws place,just for the summon.
But since Gorgotha never dies,I switched him out.

1 Like

Have no Mythics, but this team has worked well for me this week.

1 Like

We are keeping an eye on Titania. Sheā€™s not as prevalent in PVP as Mab, and we donā€™t feel like she is stronger than Mab at this time. (And she is Mabā€™s counterpart!)

1 Like

Tatiana is ok like she is, please wait after weekly event before complaining

2 Likes

For them to be the same strength, you would have to assume Mab always casting on 4 mythics (that happen to not be immune to manaburn) with full mana at all times.
I wonder who does that comparison^^

And to be clear, i am not saying the needs nerfs or is problematic, but they are very clearly not the same strength.

1 Like

You folks do understand that QueenT just released a few days ago this Monday. Not every player has thousands of Keys to guarantee she drops. At this stage troop prevalence should be a non-factor.

Yep we understand that @Strat, We still want to see how everything pans out. We donā€™t make nerfs lightly. (Also, it is event week.)

5 Likes

Iā€™m not a huge fan on titania as she is a mirror to mab but I feel her damage is a bit much on a red team, as she can relatively out damage mab, especially with ff and unlike mana burn, cannot be blocked. If she is mythic with all magic bonuses, her damage is 22 before the red bonus so upwards of up to only a mere 54 AOE damage before any ff. I feel her boost should have stayed at 2x like it did a while back. Right now though, especially with the event boost, she feels like the end result of the dawnbringer coming to life and making whoopie with mab, and not in the good way. At least mab has a major weakness to impervious while this one is seriously threatening the bromance of elefernus as she pairs too well with infernus as if he needed more supporting troops.

Flame troll, infernus, ketras, and queen for all the red

1 Like

Well alternatively you could do the work and bring the many many legendaries that have not just been outraced by the powercreep over the years but been overtaken and lapped several times by it, up to snuff.
I mean todays powercreep makes last years powercreep look like nothing while classic legendaries that have been obsoleted by the powercreep even before that one, still havnā€™t seen any form of buff or changes.
I mean just look at your own forum page design, these two (awesomely designed) troops have had no relevance for several steps of powercreep now.

1 Like

Can we please bring this conversation back to the original point of the topic? If you have a suggestion on Titania I imagine starting a thread elsewhere or even visiting the ā€˜New Kingdomā€™ thread might be more beneficial.

I like this because I think sheā€™d be like that super-cool powerful chick thatā€™s strong enough to fight with all the powerful dudes. :nerd_face:

Yea, its obviously weak to red removal but if all of the traits are unlocked, it can be fun. Sunbird can be a good swap as well as dark troll. I honestly have, but not tried glitter yet.

My bright forest unsung heroes are actually Summer Knight and Cat Sith.

The Knight is a great Frontliner

2 Likes

Perhapsā€¦
Glitter
Yasmine
Euryali
Salad dragon

This! I love how powerful she is for a rare card.

I do like her, a good self buffer that if she deals with another tank she can ff it to make it easier for the backup to take it out. A good frontline troop that doesnā€™t feel like a stalling troop or mana accelerator.

You almost have too many damage-dealers there. I might drop Ketras for Ogryn to boost everyoneā€™s stats and start setting off firestorms.

2 Likes

:joy:

character limit

1 Like

My defence is doing well dm, glitterclaw, yas ketras
I like the new troops and the kingdom although I havenā€™t used all of them.