For Mercy's Sake

And I really like the 2nd Traits …something spécial… 2 …i really see this number…?

Ok for this, but i really see 2 for Blessed traits…? I LIKE THAT :tada:

but sadly it’s not the same when we see our troop :cry:

Actually giving life, so it won’t be wasted. I mean, not a fabulous first strike attack obviously but not wasted.

@KAYA43V3R. Blessed & Cursed will be going up to +2 in 1.0.9

7 Likes

Can we get the ability text changed from ‘convert’ to ‘transform’ to align with all of the other cards that transform gem colors? When I am building a new team I usually include a search on the word ‘transform’, but now I will have to do another search for ‘convert’ to be able to find all of my cards with that ability.

2 Likes

So that means 4 blessed is a Brian the Lucky cast and 4 cursed is the inverse. That would be very interesting having 3-4 of them on a team and hope they all hit magic. xD

So on one hand, Mercy is fairly cool and I got my first 5-star kingdom (Broken Spire didn’t work out for me).

On the other hand, all those Minor Waters added to this problem …

Goddammit.

Obviously if I could use them I would.

1 Like

I want to say that I’m a big fan of the art on this card, she looks awesome. We need more angels and divine types! Bringing back memories from my MTG days.

4 Likes

Looks like a new artist? The style looks too different from the old cards.
Feels like the same person that did the Marsh Raptor.

Different, and better. This art is so much stronger. I hate how many of the troops have no neck. It drives me crazy.

1.0.9 seems like a marvellous world.
A bit like what I call “Tomorrow”.
(Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not being sarcastic or anything, but the "it’s fixed in 1.0.9 kinda remind me of how I always say “I’ll do that tomorrow” xD )

Anyway.
Very good card, any card that reads “Transform” is a must have to me ! Especially with empowered.
Excellent art as pointed out by others, and I did felt the same thing : seems to me that we are dealing with a new artist, aren’t we?

As for what to play around her?
I’ll go with this deck :
Blue / Yellow banner
Anointed One
Mercy
Valkyrie
Banshee OR Green Seer

Mercy starts with empower, feeds Valkyrie (and potentially the 4th card). Valkyrie feeds Anointed One (and potentially Mercy). 4th card helps setting up the board for Anointed One (and either feed Mercy or Anointed One and potentially Valkyrie).
Seems like a well rounded up deck. A bit slow (wich is why I’m considering Banshee for a little damage improvement), but Anointed got his back covered (wich is reinforced when going with the Green Seer version) and will power up quite badly… And show no Mercy :wink:

EDIT :
btw @JasonAshcroft it’s not only about Abhorath being a very potent troop with all its traits, it’s also about unlocking 5 stars on Karakoth for another magic boost :wink:

Lol, that would make my recent time expenditure redundant. Are you not short on green slimes and ctxrxx whatever its called though , I certainly am.

Mother of god how beautiful she is. :heart_eyes:

A minor annoyance for everyone playing arena - I got like 400+ minor water and earth and nothing to use em for =P

1 Like

But I’m not even playing arena!! *twitch

Is there someone who have dropped Marsh Raptor with glory chests since the reset?

Not a single one. :frowning:

I believe I had one or two in a regular gem chest I opened yesterday - not in a glory chest though. But it appears they are available via chests, so I guess you can find em in glory chests as well.

Seems really strange because normally gold chests (you mean them by regular ones?) do not give Ultra-Rare troops…

I guess the “regular” word mislead you. It was apparently gem chests :wink:

“regular” as in “not an event chest” :wink:

1 Like