Flying Blind

Our guild has already put a cap on tiers and decided not to go past it to chase the last reward. Devs have stated that every event should be completed by purchasing Tier 4. We are holding you to that. Because the first event & this event does not hold to that standard with it’s wildly random scoring.
Not that I expect what I say to make any difference. Tons of positive feed back from the last event, mostly focused on how less random the rewards were, and they come out with this.
Our opinions mean nothing next to their “game economy”.

8 Likes

Ah, thank you for mentioning that.

I’ve just been trying to start playing the Event, but kept being told that my team didn’t conform to the rules, without telling me why it didn’t.

Nor could I see anything explaining a restriction that I’d not followed.

:roll_eyes:

OK, WTF? I’ve tried Archmagus, Orbweaver and several others, but none of them are acceptable.

What is going on, Devs? What classes are acceptable?

This is a waste of time :frowning:

Im using archmagus atm in the event.

Any class works, just the weapons are limited I believe.

Looks like another episode of GOUGE THEIR EYES OUT. They must think these garbage weapons and medals are actually worth a fortune. No event is worth everyone having to get tier 7.

@Rockwell, I am using Archmagus. just fine Are you trying to copy/paste a team? Is it not showing up on your classes tab at the top?

Quick scoring stat:
Minimum score: 29/42 = 69%
Maximum score 0/42 = 0%
So, working as intended.

4 Likes

Sorry to say but this event feels lik a fraud … really hate me spending gems on those tiers cause I wanted to have fun on that event.

1 Like

Had the same issue. Used all troops that was on that filtered event list … couldnt start the event cause of “didnt conform…” AND i used the event weapon so that couldnt be an issue itself. Have no sigils left so I can only try tomorrow if its working with the team i intended to play.

Once again a really frustrating world event, like the Ork one. It just sucks when you get least possible eyes all the time, and you don’t even know what you are doing wrong.

1 Like

I don’t remember that we ever got any official statement in regards to these outrageously overpriced events. I wonder which flavor of silence this is, “oh boy, we sure are a bunch of hopeless incompetents to have messed up reward tiers this big yet again” or “uh, oh, they were supposed to not notice we are gouging them for triple costs until the end of the week, they somehow figured it out on the very first day prior to paying big”.

4 Likes

Yup… doing the math indicates that every member of a FULL guild would need to buy to tier 6 in order to complete the event… and this, assuming RNGsus is on your side. You might just need 1-2 tier 7s in there…

Indeed, there was no feedback on the events was there, other than more positive feedback from the community for the last one, which wasn’t like the first one. This type of event is just a big ‘no’ from me. I should have forged the weapon, I’ll at worst now rotate forging and buying it, or maybe won’t bother if it’s junk for a few gold a day if it blocks kingdom progression.

Coupled with that, we have the mandatory broken release with something borked - this time weapons locked out.

We’ve lost members, 3 of them this week, with something like 9 years between them in guild.

It would be fun if there were a mechanic/feature where you earn a free sigil(s) at higher score tiers. I can’t always be motivated to pay more, but I could definitely be motivated to play more. :relaxed:

1 Like

Sorry, but that’s exactly the opposite of what they want.

1 Like

Yes. I was trying to paste in a Purple team that I use for GW which has Leprechaun in it.

Someone in my Guild has just pointed out that there’s a Troop Roles restriction too, but that was off the bottom of the list that was visible on my phone, so I didn’t realise I needed to scroll down to see it.

I’m sure that in previous Events, if you try to paste in a Troop that doesn’t comply with the restrictions, it just doesn’t appear, but clearly that’s not the case in this Event, so it was confusing me because Leprechaun was apparently ok.

This is the sort of thing that the Devs should pick up in Testing…

I’ve already told my guild not to buy extra tiers to finish. We have a tier 3 minimum and a tier 4 recommendation, which completes ALL other events. These developers are drinking leaded water if they think they are going to squeeze an extra 1000 gems out of everyone because they added a garbage weapon to the event.

Even better, they’ve managed to screw up so bad that the game has to restarted after going into the troop menu in the event, because the color restriction remains on the weapon tab. They literally manage to screw something up every time they do something new, and then go silent and play the “we’ll pass along your feedback” game.

2 Likes

@TonberryDoink, the information you want is at the top of this thread :+1:

Edit: Looks like another event not worth spending gems on :man_shrugging:

Very disappointed. Festival of Summer was a step in the right direction — didn’t want to see the pendulum swing so hard back to Council of Chiefs :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I re-checked my numbers now that we have more info.

Total Points - 42,785
Number of Battles - 3,357
Average Per Sigil - 12.75

That is about 2.5x the number of fights I checked before and got the same average. Should be correct.

It appears stage 11 can likely be completed with mostly tier 4s being bought and maybe a few higher.

6 Likes

I’ll buy the weapon, but doubt I’ll use the sigils. GW in 3 weeks, see y’all then. Those on XBox anyways…

1 Like