“Flower” Dragons Open Discussion

Starting a thread for wild speculation & rants about the upcoming “fun we all love”

3 Likes

“Cymbidium” is a better name than “Boat Orchid”

Where’s the weedkiller so we can kill these off before they exist!

1 Like

I think the gimmick for the Flower Dragons will be either Mana Potions or Wildcard Gems. For the Chrysanthemum Dragon, I think it could be anything, such as Curse, Lycan or Lightning Gems.

1 Like

Looking like Chrysanthemum is the “rainbow”

Flower dragons? What is this all? Are we getting new dragons that can be gotten with Dragonite?

Basic details about them appeared on spoiler site recently. Assuming they will be the next set of Soulforge dragons.

1 Like

T’s website? Ah yes, found it. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am still holding on to my prediction that the final “rainbow” dragon is going to create at least 6 wildcards (I don’t know if they will be ×2, ×3 or ×4).

If it creates a chaotic board like Ctharasque, it’s going to feel like, "Let me just cast wand of stars and hope it works out because I don’t know what the hell is going on.":rofl:

2 Likes

its too early to tell what the dragons will do. maybe they’ll go a very different direction from gem/cosmic dragons. I don’t expect them to, but its a possibility

2 Likes

It’s just that I tend to think logically about this kind of stuff (like when I’m trying to understand what the concept of new mythics should be) and then forget that many things in this game make no sense at all.:rofl:

So, I’m going to try to turn off my brain on this nonsense and try to imagine Kystara getting Terrorized by a Tide of Tulips…

5 Likes

Rainbows? Flowers?
Maybe we get the full set of LGBTQIA dragons?

Terror would be an interesting dynamic for these troops. Flowers are very scary after all!

1 Like

If i had to guess what the flower dragons spells are going to be…

These seem to be the closest thing to flowery dragons so this would be my best guess, but id rather they made them converters with support magic and with empowered trait.

Will I need dragonite again to get it? Accordingly, I have to decide whether to save or not. I bought stellarix but I can skip Dimantina if need dragonit again.

Nobody knows yet.

Tinseltail? I know it’s only a middling team but I just love the fact that Bright Forest has 4 Faerie Dragons and they actually work kinda well together.

Personally, I think they shouldn’t constantly repeat the exact formula we had with Gem and Cosmic Dragons. And note that the more of these they make, the more potentially powerful the average Dragon summon gets.

Though … what if they created a set of Legendary troops (not Mythics) from a version of the same formula?

Maybe, instead of a set of 6 at 500 per, a set of 15 (okay so maybe that’s too wild of a coupon collection but it at least covers all of the two-color combinations) at … I dunno, 100 per?

Save your Dragonite! Diamantina can wait

1 Like

I second that - even tho we don’t know for sure these will be Dragonite Dragons best to save up until more info is confirmed. Maybe Dia will end up being a better play than Chrys! Definitely still go for Stella tho anyone that doesn’t have her :muscle:

Can you guys imagine if they nerf Stellarix so the new dragons are better.