“Flower” Dragons Open Discussion

I can already hear the howls of protest and indignation at this level of RNG roulette. As difficult a time as many have had assembling entire sets of six dragons, trying to assemble a set of fifteen would be several orders of magnitude worse.

Fortunately there’s no semblance of reality to whatever that was

Yeah, a set of 15 could be expected to require (consults Wikipedia) 50 attempts. That’s part of the reason I spitballed them being Legendary (not Mythic) Troops and craftable for a fraction of the same cost.
In fact, the total cost for their expected values actually turns out the same! 15x 500 = 50x 150 = 7500 total.

Of course, they would need to appear in Soulforge crafting rotation at some point, too.

I hate to have to say it but it would be good for the game, maybe it would stop us just cramming 3 generators behind stella in pvp every opportunity we can. Same goes for the wand. Or maybe make defensive wins in PvP actually worth decent VP so people would think more about team set up.

If they “lost you” why are you wasting time in the forum XD. I actually meant better for the gameplay not for the games “popularity” but very unlikely theyll change it anyway, but i stick by what i said.

Traits will be interesting to see too

1 Like