Platform, device version and operating system:
Screenshot or image:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected conditions for a faction event weapon:
- Weapon has mastery requirements of 1000 (aka “Available from Bundles & Special Events only”)
- Weapon shares the same mana colors as the faction
- Weapon has Legendary rarity
- Weapon comes from the linked kingdom
Actual results for weapon Id
1414 (Jelly Shot) in faction Dripping Caverns:
- Mastery requirement: 1000
- Same mana colors (Blue & Green)
- Legendary rarity
Comes from linked kingdom (Faction belongs to Grosh-Nak
3018, weapon is from Karakoth
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first time happening, and it will start to happen on the faction release date of March 19th, 2021.
Steps to make it happen again
Play the game at release date, or ask my Discord bot about
!faction Dripping Caverns &
!weapon Jelly Shot (Data updated daily).
Maybe I’m wrong here, but the above logic works flawlessly for all other factions so far - plus the weapon’s kingdom could be a typo since it’s exactly one off.