(Fixed) TINA-9000 Ability bug

@Slypenslyde are you talking about 4.2.5 or 4.3 in relation to the translations?

I don’t really want to answer that question directly because I feel mean on the topic and I’ve been trying to put on the brakes but I guess I am what I am.

I was making a prediction based on 4.3, and have often mused I’d look ridiculous if proved wrong. Deep down it’s not the worst player issue an update could have.

Ok I wasn’t sure if you’d actually seen 4.3. Speculate away I guess.

1 Like

Wow… I’m guessing that tina-9000 is supposed to target a troop 3 times that would die after the first shot then eh? Great fix smh

TINA is not fixed, I tested it myself. The dev response and the thread title change are wrong, the exact same bug is still happening.

3 Likes

It’s so disappointing…

Mhh, am using her for a daily task and i noticed 2 different way she can cast, sometimes shoots are slow (it’s like, shoot, lil pause, shoot lil pause shoot) and she defo hit 3 different targets, sometimes they are almost istant and on that case the “old bug” of her shooting 3 times the same troop happen again.

But overall yes, cant say i see her act differently from before, just take more time the cast when she actually hit 3 targets.

Same thing here. She is NOT fixed.

I know this is off topic, but I’ll mention it anyway.
Has anyone played against Infernus since the update? I noticed it has a pause inbetween the damage he deals too, Like TINA has now.

Yes, had aswell a “x win with broken spire troops” task and noticed that infy behave the same, when he do both hits on different targets the cast take longer, otherwise is fast as usual.

1 Like

“Fixed in 4.3” is the new “SOON”.

1 Like

This issue is resolved with the new game version; Update 4.3 (Social) please update your game.

But it still does not work (PS4) here.

Before

After

After updating I’ve tested and can verify it is not fixed unless you think TINA should target a troop 3 times that would have died after 1 shot… I just tested again… first time it seemed to work properly killing 3 troops since I’m testing on very easy opponents, second time however I cast with 2 enemies on board, both would die from one shot… it only killed one. It’s working properly you say???

They actually aren’t saying anything, because they’re probably struggling to explain why they renamed the thread (Fixed in 4.3) but didn’t even do anything about it.

I can’t even believe, “We thought we fixed it, but there are complications”, because it wasn’t in the patch notes.

3 Likes

I wish regulars still had the ability to edit titles. :roll_eyes:
Because seeing is believing…

Which means… To be an enemy… They have to be alive and active…if someone or something is dead… It’s not active. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can someone at least edit the title @Saltypatra @Cyrup? Maybe delete Kafka’s post, too. At this point I just want to stop thinking about it.

Update for you all.

2 Likes

So basically Tina got plagued by another, random bug?

Sounds like they fixed a broken arm and realized there was also a dislocated shoulder.

1 Like

It’s more like they started with a one-armed corpse, called it a four-armed man, then nobody bought it. So they glued an arm to its dislocated shoulder, then realized the arm was broken. But the way the corpse was sitting, the arm looked OK, so they said “healed” and signed the discharge papers.

But they didn’t think about how wheeling the patient out would jostle it, revealing the broken arm. Thus, the moment a player touched it, the QA process of “if it works once it’s fixed” and “trust me it works” fell apart. Players are never as lucky as devs, this is a hard fact of software engineering.

Now, when attaching the newly-found unbroken arm, they realized it’s not attaching just right because of the dislocated shoulder. And since they cut the arm off a living person, that person’s not functioning like they did with two arms anymore and they’re not sure how to fix that.

Even when they resolve the armless man and the attachment of the new arm, we’re probably going to find out there was an alien egg inside and now casting Infernus resets your honor to zero.

1 Like