(Fixed in 4.3) Game Freezes when Finishing Blighted Lands

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One X and iPhone 12.1.4

Screenshot or image:
EDIT: Included similar image below

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When completing the final quest in Blighted Lands and unlocking the soulforge, the game completely freezes.
Was easy to replicate on the iPhone once it happened on the Xbox One. The game then has to be restarted.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? Happens every time the soulforge is unlocked.

Steps to make it happen again
Mentioned above.

I’m thinking your 2 game freeze issues might be related as I haven’t been able to reproduce them with the information provided so far, but let’s keep digging!

When you say the game freezes what do you mean exactly?
Is there a never ending loading wheel?

Hello. So for this one, when I say freezing, what happens is after the last quest (#29), and I hit the green bar that I believe says Continue (after rewards which shows I unlocked Soulforge), it gets stuck on a blank Blighted Lands background.

As an example, I screenshotted the Challenges screen. Just imagine all of the icons and text and everything absent, so all you see is the lava/firey background. That’s what it got stuck on on both the Xbox One X about 4 days ago, and then on a brand new account on my iPhone. I left both go for about 5ish minutes before force quitting the game.

That’s odd… are you still having this issue and only with the last Blighted Lands Quest?
When you select the Kingdom does it say “Quest Progress 26/26” or is it 25/26?

Has the Soulforge actually unlocked? (you can find it in the Games menu at the bottom of the World Map)

So far Blighted Lands is the only one to freeze, and only at that specific time. Quest progress did complete to 26/26 and the soulforge has unlocked. When I was able to replicate it I figured I would post here to let you know, but it doesn’t seem to hurt the game in any other way than having to force quit and restart it.

Hey, so we found the bug and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

Sorry about that!

1 Like