(Not a Bug) Game Freezes When Recruiting Over Wraith

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPhone 12.1.4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I have a team where Wraith is top. I then try recruiting my hero to replace Wraith and the game completely freezes. If I remove Wraith then recruit, it works. But if you put Wraith back it and try to recruit it freezes again.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens every time Wraith is in the top spot and I try recruiting my hero, specifically with the Dagger of the Void

Steps to make it happen again
I have a full team: Wraith, Midge Swarm, Hellhound, Piper. I then try recruiting my Dagger of the Void. Game freezes and needs to be restarted. Also any changes are lost.

Hey I replied here as I think these 2 might be related, we can split them out again if they turn out not to be:

Ok sure. I haven’t tried replicating this issue on the Xbox One X as I don’t have Wraith available. For this bug, the game freezes (completely unresponsive) on this exact view once I click “Recruit” in the image above:

When restarting the game, Wraith is usually back on my team.

Hey, this screen can be a bit tricky in my opinion, it’s confused me before.

Did you try clicking a slot on your team?

When you press recruit on a Weapon you then need to also select a troop to be replaced even though it looks like the Weapon was already added to your team in the first slot.

Hmm strange. So maybe just needs a clearer UI in this process. I can see that if a different character other than the Hero is in the top spot and I try to hit Recruit on a weapon, even though the weapon shows up it’s actually waiting for me to select the top spot (or whichever spot). However, if the Hero is already equipped and I hit Recruit on a weapon, the change is immediate and I can click around. It seems weird to have an identical-looking process function differently (maybe just a popup that says to choose a team spot that would only appear if a Hero is not currently equipped). Thanks for your help. I guess this can be moved from Bugs to maybe suggestion!

1 Like

I agree, I’ll pass your feedback on!