[Fixed!] Game crashing since 8.1

The fault lies with console players who always use joypads with macros and the letter A which makes 100 keystrokes per second.
Unfortunately the developers of this game are not first rate, so to try to keep out that cowardly and illegal method they made a mess and only allowed those who go slowly to play.

2 Likes

It also freezes when pressing b button too. What a joke honestly every update theres always some sort of bug or incompetence. But donā€™t worry hereā€™s another premium pass for you all to swallow :clown_face::clown_face:

5 Likes

It can crash midgame on mobile

1 Like

Ooof. And a raven. Could you even make a match?

Nope, missed the raven and probably a sigil as I wasnā€™t paying attention to my sigil count

So the game still let you click on things just not cast or make a move. Looks like youā€™re playing on Android, no?

Yes playing on Android, Samsung s10e. Couldnā€™t cast or match gems. Left phone idle for over 2mins still no response.
Quit then restarted, played it without problem no raven this time

1 Like

So basically just donā€™t play the game for the next week or so and hopefully the game will work properly sometime next week.

So, I made a test with fast exp1 run before trying a GAP. Crashed on second battle. Low on resources, thought about doing a couple of GAPs to increase the resource for the new mythic, butā€¦
Really great. How wonderful to enjoy an update that, for now, just increase the amount of problems. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

This is exactly why you should not do an update during vault week.

People can farm 1000s of gems so 50 doesnt cut it.

Only thing that makes sense is a bonus vault event.

This isnt our fault

7 Likes

Exactly. This is the developerā€™s fault and they need to take accountability for their actions. They just hide over in Melbourne and pretend like everything is okay.

And quite honestly, this update should have been delayed till next week or later because most of the new features arenā€™t even available and the minor change to the victory symbol pop-up caused a serious ussue.

I will make this real easy for the developers to get understandā€“go get a big, white dry-erase board and schedule all of your events on it for the month and during vault weekends, write in big, red letters for that week, ā€œNO UPDATES.ā€

4 Likes

i think they have to do it on vault event week, now that GW is goneā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

With every new update, as a community, we have come to expect problems that we have to discover for ourselves because the play testing over in Melbourne has and continues to raise suspicions.

Its just sad that there really isnā€™t a good time for an update because something is bound to go wrong and we have to report it and wait for a response from people who arenā€™t even responsible for it.

The vault event is one of the few events left that players look forward to. I have been practicing to avoid button mashing when the color wheel disappears on the bottom right of the screen, but that hesitation is costing me resources. Iā€™m just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

3 Likes

Just another nail in the coffin.

Game Locked
windows 10 operating system,
Steam platform
I entered the battle, the pharaoh exploded the gems, then the game froze.
The only solution is to restart. I recommend changing developers with consequent claim for damages.
blocco

3 Likes

For me it crashed 4 times in a row on a palooza :frowning: makes a buzzing sound and off to the dashboard after 10 seconds

Series x btw

1 Like

Literally the end of EVERY dungeon, and PVP,. Its like every time I finish anything. Crash

Xb1 - hard Freezed after a pet event, crashes to dashboard.

Exactly the same for me (PC and Android)! Thank you for rising this up.

Im only adding to this cos we had it happen in theMIDDLE of a game when fighting the guardian fight and also in a pvp game, so its not just limited to the end. (Ps4)

1 Like

I had a similar game freeze when doing a ToD battle.
Had to retreat and lost a Valraven because of it.