[Fixed!] Game crashing since 8.1

Keeps “soft locking” on victory screen.

2 Likes

Im on xbox s
Keeps crashing in pvp, ToD, Explores. I also noticed merchant, demon and angel are not appearing in explores
I haven’t tried the not hitting any buttons until after it reads victory yet.
Invite code is GOOFYGIRL2011_6OP1

1 Like

Oh also. Screen just pauses and sends you right back to home screen. So you have to start game over and you dont get credit for that game. Np error codes. Nothing in common such as opponents.

This is a new way of them trying to slow down our clicks.

2 Likes

That was my funny first thought too. “The pros are too fast and ruining the games economy…how can we slow em down?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

It’s crashing non stop on PS5. I have played PvP for 2 hours today and have crashed 9x. It is just closing the app and going to the Home Screen. I’m sending all the reports to Sony.

The team I’m using is Wand of Stars, King High Irongut, Ethereal Sentey, and Pharoah Khafru. The opponents teams are varied. It crashes at the end of the match. Incredibly frustrating.

Between these constant crashes and the new garbage achievement that you guys added requiring 5 immortals to reach rank 10, I may quit this game sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Hey @Jeto,

when we can expect a hotfix for this issue? Anything new from the team?
It grows fast that more and more people stop completely playing the game because of this issue.

It’s the start of our day, so I don’t have any update on when we can get the fix out or what information there is for a hotfix - once we do, one of us will post in there again as soon as we can

4 Likes

Meaning by the end of your day today you’ll say something again - even if it’s “still working on it” right? That’d be proper communication to the playerbase. Appreciate you coming on!

Thx for your reply.

Yes, someone will reply again.

While I am here, @McDoubleDad & @Sieger do you have a screenshot/video of these Gold Marks, Dragonite & Gems being collected?

Cos when I check your account data, there are no increase that matches what you describe - for example, McDoubleDad you have had no Dragonite added to your data in over 3 days

2 Likes

Hello Jeto,
Since today, my game crashes just after a PVP fight, Underspire, Exploration…etc… In all modes! It doesn’t smell good with the Voûte Weekend… :confused:

Error: CE-108255-1

You hooked em guys :sob:

I think my mind was just playing tricks on me again. If you want to put any extra res in there while you’re checking go right ahead!

Seriously tho thanks for getting on this. Your presence is a present.

Intentionally spreading misinformation, across multiple threads, in future will have forum accounts suspended.

3 Likes

You are fair & just. Your grace given shall not be in vain.

Fair enough.

@Jeto this is a standard feature on some consoles (including Switch) so I wonder, does the platform holder actually forward these reports to the dev team?

I am also curious … for a long time, on Switch I occasionally get these seemingly random “Unknown Error / Retry” messages popping up after battles (any battle in any mode, just infrequent and sporadic), and upon retry the game proceeds normally, as if nothing ever happened. Is it possible for these to be related?

1 Like

No they don’t come to us - the sony reports that is - I have mentioned it before somewhere on the forum but I’ll try to pass it onto the team to see if we have any control over that appearing or if that’s a SONY thing we don’t have access to change

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: