[Fixed] Cannot Enter PVP at all - Cliffy Error as of 5 March after Reset

convenient … they need someone in Europe and USA to cover all time zones.

2 Likes

They had at a time I believe. Until departments got closed down due to financial short cuts.

2 Likes

Pvp non-functional here also, just as I had a task for 5 pvp wins too, oh joy!

Novel concept break it for you update it.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, this issue happened after end of day here so most of the office had finished for the day (including the community team).

We became aware of the issue shortly after reset, and the remaining team still around (and a few devs who jumped back on), have been Investigating and working on a fix. Currently we have a fix going through testing that we hope to get out to you shortly.

11 Likes

Apparently they fixed Guild Wars, it now behaves similar to PvP. :clown_face:

5 Likes

Same error on the PC through Steam and on iPhone. Happened after reset today. Good thing I don’t really want to play PvP or try out all their new updates to the PvP battles. Because who would want to do that? Massive sarcasm there in case you’re wondering. Can we give them an award for killing not only guild wars but also PvP?

1 Like

I hope you succeed. Part of the game (although not important) has disappeared :pray:

Unfortunately my free time for this week is mostly gone now, unless I skip an hour of sleep or work.

Usually I go to level 20 on PvP day 1 and claim everything on day 2 for another consecutive hour of PvP. This means, wasting all of the boosters now … :worried:

Hey all,

We have gotten the fix out, and you should be able to get into PvP again.

7 Likes

Thanks for the fix, it seems the pvpdom restrictions have changed also.

1 Like

Somehow, seemingly if you’re involved, things tend to resolve more quickly.
Thanks!

Please find the time to look at some neglected community requests. Maybe there’s still hope.

4 Likes

Yes, one of the region’s restrictions had an issue, so we needed to refresh the restrictions for all the regions to fix it.

The team will be looking into what caused this further once we’re all back in the office tomorrow.

9 Likes

thanks for the quick fix :heart_hands: