(Fixed 4.2) Guild wars screen bug

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expecting the game to finish and the victory screen to pop but this happened

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the second time it happened to someone in my guild. It has happened to others too
_Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?_GW

Steps to make it happen again
N/A
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Did they lose the battles because of it?

Not just one, two. When they restarted the game it had made a loss then the second game counted as a loss also. They gave up on GW for the day after that and will try again tomorrow

Same for one of our members too. Especially frustrating in B1 as this could be the difference between obtaining Top 3 or merely surviving depending how many others it happens to.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been around a while. Today is the first time it has happened in our guild for around 2 months, pretty annoying because there is no way to know why it happens.

1 Like

And that’s why I quit bracket 1, the crashes are detrimental. I don’t miss guild wars :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Kay93x, I’m really sorry you ran into this issue :frowning: I’ve sent some compensation to your mail but I can’t return Guild Wars points

To help the team resolve and understand this issue could you please let me know:

1. Was the game open very long before this happened?
  2. Or was the PS4 on for very long?
  3. Do you regularly turn it off or do you leave it in sleep mode?
  4. What was the last game mode played before this match begun?
  5. Troops/Team/Traits on your team and the enemy team?

@MentalcaseAd666 if your member had this as well, this information would also be useful :slight_smile:

Hi @Cyrup,

Thanks for the reply, I believe our guild member raised a support ticket for his issue directly.

Hi Cyrup

The console had only just been turned on to do guild wars and it’s turned off every day not left in stand by. The team used was web spinner, Yao, yasmines choosen and queen A. Enemy team was using all giants but Can’t remember the exact team

1 Like

The Gems of War development team should have fixed this issue for the next update version 4.2 :confetti_ball: Thanks for your help! More details on the resolution in the link.

1 Like