[Fix Released] Missing Troops since 7.2 update

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS5
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I had every troop in the game and now i am missing the below troops.

Astral Spirit
Doom of Ice
Ice Golem
Sea Witch

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Once you update to 7.2

Steps to make it happen again
Update to 7.2 then click on your troop collection and filter on Unowned.

8 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Logged out & back in & the missing troops were back. Now, i have to go see if they lost elite levels or not…

3 Likes

I just needed to scroll through the owned troops, and leave an reenter the collection

1 Like

I have gone back into my troops and i am now missing more than before. The number of troops i am missing keeps increasing and changing.

@Jeto please have this fixed immediately because soon i wont have any troops left to play with. This is just crazy.

5 Likes

@KINGOLLIE and anyone else who is missing troops, have you completely force closed Gems of War and relaunched?

1 Like

Thanks @Jeto
Re-starting the game fixed the missing troops for me.

but then it re-occurs

4 Likes

yup… missing again

1 Like

We are investigating still!
Just quickly, does anyone’s filter change or appear differently in their troop menu when this occurs?

1 Like

no, apart from setting unowned no filter change. the more games you play befor closing the game the more appear in unowned

3 Likes

The troops that show up as unowned for me are the troops I have fought against, and only the troops I have fought against. I just did some PvP, and as far as I can see I no longer own any of the troops that were on any of the opposing teams. When I reset the troops go back to being owned.

10 Likes

I think every troop you defeat ends up there.

7 Likes

really nice observation!

2 Likes

Haha this is funny. Play against a team which has Zuul’Goth. Kill Zuul’Goth. Now you can’t use Zuul’Goth either because he is dead. Basically working as intended.

4 Likes

perma death for troops confirmed

8 Likes

Invite codes were asked for. Missing troops despite multiple restarts.

KEIKO_EJPU.

1 Like

I’ll admit, this is a fascinating bug to me. How does this even happen??? Strange to the Nth degree.

3 Likes

Outside of the mention of PvP, is this happening across all battles completed?

So even after completing Explore, you are seeing missing troops you encountered - or after completing a Dungeon room?

1 Like

Yes, even after Explore

2 Likes

I’ve been doing Underspire and I’m losing troops. Haven’t done PvP since the update.

2 Likes