Fire in the Hole!

Flame Troll that uses blue mana… What a troll :smile:

3 Likes

I honestly think the Fire Bomb needs the “Burn an enemy” or “Burn all enemies” mechanic…otherwise it’s useless to call him a Fire Bomb.

4 Likes

So none of trolls use yellow mana…

Slightly interesting…

1 Like

thank mercy for that :wink:

1 Like

I guess they changed it to keep our spirits up.

5 Likes

But in term of round 1 exploding free mana, they’re great!

Well sacrifice a troop to get mana… don’t we have princess elsp doing exactly this? And you don’t lose a troop after the first turn

1 Like

They are only a common… but even a 25% chance to summon another bomb on cast would be cool… :thinking:

I was about to say exactly this - Princess Elspeth is cooler for a reason. She ain’t no commoner plebeian. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

2 Likes

Elspeth:
“Indeed, clearly, these Fire Bombs have, like, no cool shoes at all! They don’t even have, like, feet! But, like, maybe they would make some nice firework to illuminate that shiny new handbag I had Tass fetch me! So, Tass, I think I need some of these… what were they called again? No matter, go get them for me! I want fireworks, like, now!”
And this is how all forests around Silverglade burned down.

13 Likes

Yay cool stuff. Well, cool as in fiery…

On the subject: how come Infernus can be burned? Isn’t he like the ultimate elemental embodiment of fire?

2 Likes

For the same reason Jarl and sheegra can be burned

1 Like

I’ve updated the troop.

6 Likes

Are you keeping the old (far nicer) traitstone graphics for your site lyya? I hope so!

3 Likes

I don’t have any short-term plans to change my site’s look and feel. This may change in the future, of course.

5 Likes

That last sentence should have been font 6 or smaller…

1 Like

Fire Bomb only comes one to a pack, and not three like most commons:

5 Likes

Yup, thanks for that! We’re aware, and a fix is already going out for this.

7 Likes

And Flame Troll uses Arcane Plains, not Arcane Spirit.

10 Likes

phew. thanks @ Fire Bomb fix incoming. not so much the other broken things.