πŸ”₯ Blazing Dragons Guild Chat! πŸ‰ Friends are also Welcome! πŸ’ž

Hello and good evening. Did not really want to post in an open forum but so be it. Nancy/V, I was wandering if you have been keeping an eye on all of our payers in the guild. With having lost so many high tier players over the past few weeks I feel it is very important that ALL our members, specifically the older ones meet or exceed the more than achievable Requirements. I have noticed that we do have a member that is consistently low on about everything and nothing has been said. they also are not in guild conversations very much. they do manage to get the 5 GW battles in each week. However I have look at this ladies profile and it seems they are just not playing much at all…I suppose what I am asking you is this. please take a little time to see where people are and be fair across the board and track progress. the forum spot is ok but sure wish we had a guild only place to post things. Been wondering if a Facebook page may benefit us in anyway…

We have been keeping it Updated & We have cleaned up the Slackers, some just dropped off the cliff then, Now we have had many new Good Members. @rldenton1595