🔥 Blazing Dragons Guild Chat! 🐉 Friends are also Welcome! 💞

Our guild will continue to Blaze no matter what Guild Rank we are :smiling_imp:

I hope the Craft System comes out real soon. I want This Mythic Dragon! :dragon:

1st Troop : Drakkulus

2nd Troop : Dragon

3rd Troop : War

4th Troop : Pharous Rah

5th Troop : Unicorn

2 Likes

When did u start your guild?

1 Like

Late Sept of 2016 :grinning: @Vangor

New Players Now Welcome to Join us & Grow :baby_bottle:

We at Blazing Dragons :dragon: have had our up’s and downs, we have been strong through it all.

I’ve decided to rebuild this guild based on all players view points and thoughts.

Req’s not too high but not too low.

Enough to get most chest Openings but don’t push members to the point where it’s not fun anymore.

We have opened tons of Legendary task & still no mythic came out of it. only 3 legendary came out.

Most rewards are in the basic task weekly.

We are trying to rebuild a guild for very active players that want breathing room too. :smile:

I will miss all members that have left us, we will still be family at heart and my best wishes to them. :sparkling_heart:

If you know someone that needs a good guild with a excellent boost in mana and bonuses, please tell them about us.

Thank you all for your support. I hope to hear from you all. :smiley:

Sometimes I Feel This Way … lol :rofl:

I wish all the best for b. dragons,I know you will rebuild :relaxed:

1 Like

I sure hope so @alexander :smile: Looking forward always.

I hope players will join and have fun playing and give us a chance to grow again.

Hello.
I’m glad I’m in this guild, and I hope that in common forces we will rebuild guilds and will be as strong as ever. Good luck in the game and opening the chests only with legends and myths :grinning:

1 Like

Hello.

We focus on the blue color and when it is full we get +4 shield. But is not it better to do 2 colory with the keys of glory? It is important to note that many players in our guild have low lvl and still need to strengthen, leveling up to 10 lvl.

This is just my opinion and not everyone has to agree with it.

Wanted to help Baby Dragons Grow :dragon:

I Got Infernus! Vip Chest, July 7th 2017! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Spots Open! :dragon_face:

I will be out or less available on Sunday 8/13 and Monday 8/14, but should be able to get my GW battles in for Sunday.

I’m Okay with the Crafting update so far, What do y’all think of the new Update? :gem: :thinking:

What would y’all Change or Add? Stay the Same? Like & Dislikes?

We Need 5 Players to Join us, 5 Spots Open :smiley_cat: Sign up here:

3 Spots Open