Fire and the Flames - map sequence

Hello friends, just looking for one or two buddies to share map data for this event:

As per this spreadsheet table (first image) I will attempt to start with the troops with least points (that are not Gorgon), and work from there. You will probably start from troops with most points “optimal strategy”. Since I’m not shortchanging my guild with Tier 4 sigils, I will always take the lowest scoring troop.

With Tier 4 buy, it should be very quick to confirm if the sequence of replacement troops run in a single series across the advertised phases.

3 Likes

Here are my 40 battles from exhausting Tier 4 sigils on day 1.

If you are only after the list of replacement troops, then this is the list in text format:

1. Gorgon 22
    1. Pyrohydra 10
    1. Skeleros 10
    1. Pyrohydra 24
    1. Gorgon 34
    1. Skeleros 24
    1. Skeleros 38
    1. Skeleros 52
    1. Skeleros 66
    1. Skeleros 80
    1. Skeleros 94
    1. Pyrohydra 38
    1. Skeleros 108
    1. Gorgon 46
    1. {{reset}}
    1. Skeleros 136
    1. Skeleros 150
    1. Skeleros 164
    1. Pyrohydra 52
    1. Gorgon 58
    1. Skeleros 178
    1. Skeleros 192
    1. Skeleros 206
    1. Gorgon 70
    1. Hydra 10
    1. Hydra 26
    1. Gorgon 82
    1. Gorgon 94
    1. Skeleros 220
    1. {{reset}}
    1. Pyrohydra 80
    1. Gorgon 106
    1. Stronghorn 10
    1. Gorgon 118
    1. Skeleros 248
    1. Gorgon 130
    1. Skeleros 262
    1. Stronghorn 10
    1. Hydra 58
    1. Gorgon 142
    1. Hydra 74
    1. Stronghorn 10

Using my least-optimal strategy (lower point scores), I believe I have lost or will lose, at each phase

• Phase 1: 6 points. Left 3 Skeleros instead of 3 Gorgons
  • Phase 2: 12 points. Left 3 Hydras instead of 3 Gorgons
  • Phase 3: 21 points. Left 3 Chief Stronghorns instead of 3 Gorgons
  • Phase 4: TBC
2 Likes

When I get home I’ll do optimal strategy woth lowest awailable level in case of multiple identical enemies (cannot afford anything suboptimal currently).

1 Like

Not sure how much this helps since I haven’t kept track of which exact fights I’ve done, but I know that following “optimal strategy” I’ve only fought 2 Gorgons in the first 30 battles, ending up with 306 points.

So optimal gave me:
2x Gorgon: 16pts
5x Hydra: 60pts
23x Pyro/Skeleros: 230pts

Edit: Just realized I can use @cyberkiwi table to figure it out:

Hydra: lvl 90 (5 fights)
PyroHydra: lvl 94 (6 fights)
Skeleros: lvl 248 (17 fights)
Gorgon: lvl 34 (2 fights)

I haven’t started the event yet, so like last time, I’ll contribute again. Will edit this comment with results as they come in.

I’ll be following what I think is the optimal strategy since my guild doesn’t always max out rewards.

Edit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnDKoBVAmCklpURrU_XjW_Yu8mNpTbbFBaBs2i6AROQ/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Okay, this is what my optimal route looks like so far (T5 with all wins/all ravens). I’ll be updating as the week progresses.

3 Likes

Comparing my results with @Dust_Angel’s.

We started with identical maps. Regardless of location or fight we choose, the next fight available was always the same. So, no change here from last week.

Regarding phase 2, again, our maps were identical. Again, next available fight is identical.

We can stop recording at this point. We can conclude the next available fight is always the same regardless of what you choose.

6 Likes