Finally got some decent legendaries, can you help me build a team from these cards?

https://imgur.com/O2hZIOb

https://imgur.com/yDhQjz0

Do I have decent team in this collection?

I like dragons and monsters and elementals - but i’d like to have a good team that works properly.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Green/blue banner

Giant spider
Green seer
Kraken
Krystenax

3 Likes

excellent team, only that green seer should be in first position, GS in 2nd, cuz its summons.

7 Likes

Good point

Also worth to mention that he has one of the best Mythics in Infernus.

I really wanted to incorporate Infernus (because hey its my only mythic) but I couldn’t figure out how to optimize the rest of the team for him.

1 Like

Double Krystenax is something to aim for too, then 3rd trait is very nice to have.

Tank(Brown/Red)
Green Seer
Kryst
Kryst
(Talon Banner)

3 Likes

Infernus will be great later when u have his 2nd and 3rd trait. Dont think about it now tho. Too expensive to trait.

4 Likes

Krystenax is awesome - my current team is Dragotaur, Dimetraxia, Shadow Dragon and Krystenax - it works ok, but I just went with that because Krystenax was the first good legendary I got.

I would try to work towards getting those 16 Swamp Arcane stones for him in maurgim woods explore. Then make a team around using two Krystenax, since you already have two. Perfect. Their 3rd trait is very nice, especially with Green Seer, and or The Dragon Soul which you might get later. Green Seer is however easiler to set up as she only needs 10 mana, and Talon Banner is great for the team.

6 Likes

Precisely why i ignored him now brudda

1 Like

All excellent suggestions from @Eika

2 Likes

All great suggestions so far but if you are looking for more inspiration or want to share a new creation of your own, check out this thread:

1 Like

I’m going to give this a try. What is my preferred playstyle? Load up green seer to feed kraken? I can see how it feeds mana, but what is the usual cast order? Thanks!

First use the order @Eika suggested put seer first and spider second than fill either of them and they loop each other with the overflow going to kraken and krys (greens) when kraken gets full cast him same for krys

Just a suggestion tho

This may work better until you get kraken traited and a second one

1 Like

Ah, so get green seer and giant spider to force 4 star matches, load up kraken and krys and when there is no extra turns left, use kraken or keys? Skulls matches aren’t as important with this team… the magic does all the work. Think I got it.

4 Likes

Green Seer also doesnt need any traits, cuz none of them is any good. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to your first loop team… and it’s pretty end-game worthy so will keep you going a long time. However it doesn’t generate souls, so you’ll need to look into a soul farming team someday soon.

4 Likes

I do possibly go with Valk until you have Kryst 3rd trait. You need Souls too.

Keeper of Souls
Valk
Kryst
Kryst
Lion Banner

All colors covered. focus setting up Valkyrie. Good for souls too in PvP. Try get Valks traits, as the 3rd one is good in this team.

2 Likes

You could even put a g.spider instead of second krys to help power keeper

2 Likes