Finally got some decent legendaries, can you help me build a team from these cards?

Yeah ure right. :wink:

Another suggestion i will make since you seem to be a newer player is link your account to @lyya’s site here

This database is vwry useful to track cards and what traitstones you need and all sorts of stuff. It is definitely worth doing!

3 Likes

You’ve all been super helpful, thanks. I’m giving the team a shot, haven’t lost yet. Going to try it on some harder enemies. Going to start farming Krakens traitstones.

Still a little unsure when to stop the loop and start the attack - seems like I could loop that team forever.

Thats the point! And with practice you will get a feel for it! If you have any more questions dont be afraid to ask!

1 Like

Once you have Kraken’s third trait, you can literally loop that team until everyone is dead (or at least until you only have two with less life than Kraken’s spell damage).

3 Likes

I’d recommend you craft The Dragon Soul and make a dragon team. You’re basically set for life at that point. TDS and Kryst are core. Shadow Dragon can also be a nice addition. Sheggra and Borealis aren’t great. If you picked up the recent glory troop Asha, or already have a decent Dragonian Monk or Dragotaur, then they can be really strong additions.

2 Likes

Dont forget sylvanimora!

1 Like

Oh, yeah, Sylv is great, but it doesn’t look like they have it and if you’re going to craft a legendary then TDS is the only really obvious one. And you can definitely make a dragon team work for a long time without needing Sylv. Though obviously Sylv is an excellent addition.

3 Likes

All very true @Delinquent! Well said sir😎

1 Like

Those souls TDS gives is great for newer to midgame players too!

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely part of my calculus for why TDS is so amazing. Strong troop that can basically single-handedly carry a team, plus great team synergy with other comps but especially dragons, plus lots Souls.

2 Likes

How do you craft The Dragon Soul? The soulforge? I think I only unlocked level 7 so far. Does it just pop up - or is it random? Seems right now, I can only craft troops by picking a color - then I get something random.

Once your soulforge is leveled high enough (9 i think) you will be offered 4 different legendary troops per week to choose from that you will be able to craft if you have the materials

5 Likes

ah no you are flat our wrong about green seer not having any good traits. Her 3rd immunity to silence is great for many opponent teams using the silent ones an others that use that skill. Also her 2nd trait giving 2 random skill points is not a great skill but it is not a bad one either.

This team has been awesome so far - I farmed the venom traitstones, and got Kraken’s 3rd trait. Works amazing. But I just finished a PVP match where I could tell the game just simply didn’t want me to win. Each turn my only available matches were 3 red or brown. I just couldn’t get it rolling. I was starting to think it was OP invincible, but now I see it’s weak points.

Great team - appreciate the advice.

I’m working towards crafting the Dragon Soul now - Just need 4 celestial traitstones (I used them for kraken).

1 Like

Heres a tip for farming traitstones. If you can get the third trait for princess elspeth use a double brown banner elspeth 2x bombot hero with brown weapon

Sac hero with elspeth should fill bombots and usually one will wipe whole enemy team

Makes farming ALOT faster

2 Likes

Awesome thanks. Took me days doing it on max difficulty - didn’t even occur to me the drop rates are the same on easy mode.

1 Like

I FINALLY unlocked the dragon soul (the troop I’ve been after forever) - I want to build a team around him - Does an all dragon team make sense?

2 Likes

Absolutely!!

Abyssal banner
Krystenax
Krystenax
TDS
Sylvanimora

Third traits are important but not necessary. This team is straight up gangsta!

1 Like

Can the 4th spot be swapped out? No Sylvan for me (yet). I put in the new dragon for double traitstone event today.