Feeling Ripped Off :( *sarcasm* bc people take things way too serious

Except seasonal Imps, which have 0% drop rate out of their season. But I think it’s the only exception.

Those are the only two troops that I lack, so it seems right to me.

I hope the Consoles get the Seasonal Imps in the future…

Maybe they should have a VIP key? Each VIP key will unlock 1 legendary troop. And the only way to get a VIP chest is with a VIP bundle. Like

Chest of Gems - Cost $49.99
Receive:
650 Gems
ONE VIP key <—

or

Pan’s Vale Bundle - Cost $49.99
Receive:
1 The Silent One
1 Pan’s Lute
4,500 Souls
50 Event Keys
10 Arcane Blade Traitstone
2 Celestial Traitstone
and ONE VIP key <—

VIP keys already exist and pretty much do just that. They are cheaper, but with a lower chance than what you describe.

My point is that they would be more expensive but GUARANTEE a legendary with each key. I don’t know, just an idea.

Sorry @Crodley, but giving out guaranteed Legendaries is exactly how you would make this game P2W.

1 Like

$50 already does that

If you’re talking about the armor, that’s a bit of a stretch. 50% more additive accumulation to EXP and either Souls or Gold in comparison to the 450 Gem armors is hardly what I’d call “P2W”.

If you mean VIP Chest access, that’s actually $130(US), not including spending gems on it, and is about a 1/4-1/5 chance of Legendary.

If you’re making a joke, I’ll just be sitting in that corner there. :point_right: :triangular_ruler:

She said “giving out guaranteed Legendaries is exactly how you would make this game P2W” as if there isn’t a way to do so currently. There are already packs in the game that can buy legends for $50.

1 Like

Ah right, I thought were still talking about P2W mechanics.

Carry on then!

I believe that Summer Imp and Autumnal Imp might have made appearances on the console versions but I can’t be 100% sure.

I’ve been trying to solicit a response here regarding when Sylvasi and the Summer Imp accidentally showed up on consoles, back in the Xbox forums, but so far there’s been no takers. :stew:

Welp all those people were right. Today I open 10 chests and get 2 Psion Legendarys lol go figure :smiley:

1 Like

In the end the random number generator balances out. Congrats on the Psions @Gushismosu!

1 Like

There shouldn’t be. From time to time, various cards have had temporary situations that made their drop rate different. But I believe those have all been short-lived variances.

Console uses a different & more robust system, because we can’t change & update these things as often. But console had its own drop-rate issue for about a month. (1 Broken Spire troop of each rarity was about twice as common a drop as other troops of that rarity.)

Sylvasi was unintentionally dropping from chests for a few days - but Sylvasi will be available as a weekly troop soon, and will be available for everyone thereafter.

Seasonal Imps have never been made available as weekly troops on the console. We might eventually get around to them, but honestly they are lower priority than most of the other troops. I’d rather get Green Slime, etc, out into the console environment before we do Imps.

@Mr.Strange

I have to agree that the Imps are not high on my priority list either. There are a bunch of weekly Event Troops the PC/Mobile crowd has I rather have way more than the Imps.

I arranged the weekly schedule to prioritize new kingdom drops (first one tomorrow!) and troops that shake up the metagame significantly. Which is in NO WAY a slight on other troops, which are still pretty essential for getting kingdom power up.

But since imps also don’t affect any kingdoms, they are pretty much on the bottom of the troop release priority list.

2 Likes