Faction troop in Legendary Task -- boo!

This week, our poor little guild that has scrimped and saved for the last three weeks (kind of kidding, Appeal to Emotion) has so far managed to complete 8 whole LTs!!!

Of those, 2 contained Legendary Troops, both of which were Faction Legendaries (Deep King, Xerodar). Boo!!!

images.jpeg

On the one hand, it could be said we were lucky to have received so many Legendaries to begin with. On the other, I’d prefer that luck to feel more rewarding – otherwise you’re nibbling away at my psychological carrot.

Faction Troops are obtained via a completely different system to the rest of the Troops available in LTs, and shouldn’t be treated as equivalent in their rewards (Appeal to Logic).

This is also exacerbated by the increased availability of Chaos Shards for players of varying levels through the Adventure Board and Epic Tasks.

Moreover,

Whether or not it has been like this since the Underworld appeared has no bearing on whether or not it should continue to be so – from a logical perspective, anyway.

Of course, in light of LTs being gated by ~30 mil gold’s-worth of ETs because

, I can see why a proposal to increase the value of those Legendary Troops might be unlikely to happen (note that if you agree it IS an increase, you’ve also acknowledged the issue/reasoning :stuck_out_tongue:).

Nonetheless:

• Since we don’t seem to have decided to remove LTs entirely, I think we should at least do them properly

• With LTs being harder than ever to reach, it just feels like even more of an oversight for Faction Legendaries to continue to be included in the drop pool despite valid reasoning against it.

8 Likes