Faction Hoard Bonus +25% not showing?

Isn’t we should create a thread under “Bug Reports” category? I’m not sure that other forum categories attract much attention from actual developers.

Okay, this is weird. Mist of Scales upgrade level 13, the bonus is working for @awryan, it’s not working for @Demigod? Which platform are you both on?

Edit: Looking at the screenshots, @awryan is showing a green +6 armor value within Kingdom Team Bonus IV, @Demigod is showing a white +6 armor value within Kingdom Team Bonus IV, so this seems to be two different versions of the game.

1 Like

It’s a visual issue with a bonus. I yesterday did pure faction run in Sea of Sorrow and during experimenting with teams, I noticed that sometimes bonus is a green and sometimes is a white with the exact same team.

Something weird is going on…

With kingdom level 10:

With kingdom level 12:

3 Likes

That’s it. Exactly what I saw in City of Thieves.

I hope (but am not holding my breath) that this gets fixed before Tuesday. I specifically put deeds into Merlantis 12 to try this out for the Sea of Sorrow delve event.

So the 25% boost is showing on the treasure hoard screen but not in the bonuses screen and therefore not actually applying to the troops in battle. How they missed this in testing I’ll never know.

To be honest, it would never occur to me that the value displayed on the screen would reside in a different part of memory than the value used in battle.

Guys it seems like they have fixed it :sunglasses::ok_hand::clap::champagne::medal_sports:

2 Likes

I can also confirm, works for me too, I am getting the bonus stats from Merlantis upgrade in Sea of Sorrows today.

5 Likes

Yep, it works properly.

1 Like

Had 2 asset downloads before I went to bed last night. I’m guessing this was one of them. It’d be awesome if we had an asset thread from official news. But a ninja fix is always better than no fix at all.

1 Like

Still not working for me at L12, although it’s a delve started off yesterday. Will see if it changes.

and that was exactly it, now working :slight_smile:

Am I understanding correctly - if I updated a kingdom to level 12, then I get the 25% bonus for the all faction delves? Or only for related faction? If so, how can I know the relativities?

Bonus should apply only to the kingdom related delve.
In-game way to know what faction relates to which kingdom is
Capture
You see both faction and kingdom on faction troop cards. I’m not sure if there’s any simpler method.

2 Likes

And now for dark pits

It seems like they have too fix this one by one.
:joy::joy:

:man_shrugging:

“I got 99 problems… but my bonus ain’t one”