Extend Tuesday’s Faction Assault until Thursday

Doing an entire clear to 500 takes a very large portion of time, which is even more difficult to find as many work or have school on Tuesdays. Giving us an extra day to complete it is an easy and fair fix to this issue.

15 Likes

Facktons are more impotent then skool

2 Likes

It won’t happen. The devs rejoice in embroiling players in abusive levels of play. It pays for their pay rise.

4 Likes

Hukd on faktyons wurkd fer me.

3 Likes

I completely ignore the Tuesday delve events, aside from occasionally doing the first level for a little extra farming. There’s no way I would ever have enough time on a weekday evening to do anything useful with it. If it was three days maybe I would consider playing it once in a while.

2 Likes

Exactly. Only the players with no life do this. A supreme example of Stockholm Syndrome

2 Likes

No, we also wake up early, do it for a few hours, go to work, when we get home, we finish.

Oh. I think that is the definition of no life. My bad. :slight_smile:

Alas, the event rewards are pretty decent by themselves, and (at least in in mid/late game) you only require about 45 minutes to clear the 8-9 delves needed to unlock them all.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what Stockholm syndrome is :thinking:

2 Likes

Have the event start on Monday and go through Wednesday and get rid of Wednesday pet events (which ironically make it impossible to farm pets).

3 Likes

Agree. Pet rescue Weds is the 7th worse day in GoW. The first 6 being: GW days 2-7 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s a bit much, but a step in the right direction! I don’t want to feel compelled to play more often.

1 Like

I know exactly what Stockholm Syndrome is.

Devs want us to blow as many gems on Tuesday Faction events as we can, regardless of the time available to complete all floors in 24 hours.

The leaderboards for this event show that many are still doing this. If it ain’t broke…

It gives casual players a guaranteed pet rescue if they are able to take 5 minutes to do it within the 24 hours event time.

Exactly.
I’m sure the same amount of gems that are spent during a 3 day event are almost equal in relation to the 1 day events. So there’s no appeal on their end to extend it unless they have the desire to address QoL.

Unfortunately anything to do with Factions have become more about avoiding the topic on their end than actually addressing the concerns raised about them.

They’ve been saying from the start that they would work to improve them. But we have absolutely nothing to show for that sentiment besides hollow words ever since potions were added to the game.

4 Likes

Oh and…

[spoiler]

giphy - 2020-06-15T214219.987

Because though it’s off topic… So is the announcement on a thread about FA when the individual posts/uses the forums monthly at the very least. But deletes all their posts so that “this announcement” is attached every time they post. :man_shrugging:
[/spoiler]

2 Likes

I ignore all Faction assaults because as repeatedly said you can not buy in where you are at. There is no way I am repeating levels from twenty to get where I currently am. I would rather do nothing. It is my option to do nothing. I currently ignore Factions ; very happily. Want me and other to spend our loads of Gems - let us enter Faction assault from where we are up to.
We are actually penalised for spending a reasonable amount of gems to complete say half the levels and then get left in limbo. Your options seem to be spend heavy for twenty four hours; play unhealthily to complete the Faction or do not do it. Well I wont buy into what I have already done or compromise my health for twenty-four hours. Shame on you for not getting the balance right for your player base; beginners; casuals; try hards and all the expert players beyond that.

2 Likes

I’m between new to midgame and usually buy shop 4 on every Tuesday faction, in order to get the weapon and catch up with seasoned players. But honestly, I hate playing off all the sigils, I even dislike it when I get ravens, which means even more tedious work.

I’m OK with grinding, I currently do a lot of Explore 12 to upgrade my kingdoms. But Explore 12 is a grind in my own pace and my own time schedule, Faction assaults just suck.

My choice would be transforming them to full week events.

4 Likes

The trouble is that you’re gonna need the maxed faction pets to progress your kingdoms. They don’t care about how unhealthy it is to attain them. They’ve got you by the balls and that’s all there is to it. Disgusting.

1 Like

you can always put billions of gold into faction hoard and do pure faction without shop potions
that is a valid option, although it requires a lot of grind

1 Like