The best faction for everyday delves is City of Thieves, it’s known. (You may read here - Best/worst factions for everyday delves? - #11 by Nullings - about why it is so.) But - what if you cannot play everyday delves one day? And you do not want to lose these sigils? As long as we have 27 factions for now, you may think about starting a delve in some faction and returning to it tomorrow. If you make some maths, you’ll figure out that you may save everyday sigils for 9 days maximum.
Not every faction is equally useful for everyday delving though. What we need from everyday delves? Good resources in the end, after the last room is passed. In the City of Thieves we just have higher chances to get Treasure Chest level 9 or 10 (and in All-Seeing Eye - lower chances, that’s why ASE is one of worst factions to farm resources). Okay, we save 1 sigil in the CoT for tomorrow. What about other 2?
We have to look for factions with at least 2 rooms V - to have good chances for high level treasure chest. No matter how you prefer to play everyday delves: at level 50 or at level 500 or at your own fixed farming level, the question remains the same: which factions are better for farming resources?
My list of sigil backup factions is:
- Mirrored Halls (2 constant rooms V, possible treasure rooms V among 4)
- Depths of Sin (2 constant rooms V, possible treasure rooms V among 2)
- Fang Moor (2 constant rooms V, possible treasure rooms V among 2)
- Silver Necropolis (2 constant rooms V, possible treasure rooms V among 2)
- Lyrasza’s Lair (2 constant rooms V and 2 constant rooms IV)
- Duergaroth (1 constant room V and 1 constant room IV, but 4 treasure rooms with possible Vs)
I’d like to run a poll, but in a free format, just tell me please what factions you prefer for such saving for future. Maybe I’ll make a better list of backup factions.