Enter into this dungeon if you are Furry or otherwise are interested in them

None of the devs are furries. One of them did work on something furry related in the past, but other than that they are not.

1 Like

Aww that sucks.

1 Like

Pretty random to see this kind of topic posted here but yeah i am also a furry. been one “officially” since about 2006-07. One or the other ;p

2 Likes

Yay anothr furry has come. Do you feellike telling us about your self or your fursona (if you have one).

1 Like

I do have one. I’m a hybrid of a zangoose/koopa/werewolf. really random but i just combined the stuff i liked into one thing since i couldn’t be just one of them and being original is fun. moonwulf sketches +ref by moonwulf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net you can view me there

3 Likes

The depths of that account is really interesting. :wink:

The NSFW side of my account would make for good evidence that I am crazy. xD

1 Like

This makes me wonder if @dhjl is a furry cause his picture is a funny looking cat.

1 Like

Dhjl probably isn’t. xD

1 Like

That’s GaMERCaT, an adorable webcomic character with no real relation to furries.

Still good for a fun read if you’ve got the time.

3 Likes

I have plenty of time to read it and omg that cat is adorable. I read Housepets! which i would implore you to guys to read when/if you get the chance. it uploads regularly on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday every week. I will be reading gamercat cause it looks good to me.

1 Like

Yikes @moonwulf you may want to lay off the furrysnacks…

2 Likes

I think you mean scooby snacks but i don’t know if koopas are naturally large. What i am a fan of scooby doo.

1 Like

The dragons are cute Tacet, but cats still win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay someone messaged in this chat again. and :smile_cat:

1 Like

This whole topic fascinates me.

2 Likes

Feel free to ask more questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aren’t there like conventions and meetings and stuff where you all can hang out and talk shop and whatnot?

2 Likes

Yes. I have yet to go to one, but my BF has. It isn’t much different from any other type of convention aside from the fact that many of the people around you will be in fursuits, people in furry related accessories if not in suit, and fursuit related activities. The funniest part would have to be people that have no capability of dancing trying to dance, which is hindered even more from wearing a fur suit. xD

1 Like

How do you further learn about your personification? Do you do online role-playing forums or chats or stuff?

2 Likes

I normally progress it on my own whenever I get bored. I do online RP and the such, but it is rarely ever for the progression of characters. Some people do like to do RP to develop their characters with RPs spanning weeks to months, but I could never really get into that due to the time investment. Most of my RPs last 1 hour to 3 days (10ish hours). Anything longer than that feels more like a chore to me than fun.

1 Like