Enough is Enough - Dragonite/Eggs

Soooo, never?

But why would you not do a mode that takes 2 minutes per day and can reward dragonite?

1 Like

This.

This is a gotcha (gacha) game, where RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG is “gameplay”.

Do like I did before I retired. Just stop engaging with parts of the game that piss you off. I hadn’t run Underspire in a long time, I hadn’t done PVP in months (this was pre-revamp, though), Arena could take a flying leap, etc. I honestly didn’t mind the weekly events/World Events…until they added all the new restrictions. Then my contributions shifted from always playing extra to only playing the bare minimum most of the time.

Until I finally had enough, because there wasn’t anything left about the game I found fun. Then I quit.

12 Likes

I think what they mean is that, like me, they open Dungeon doors and if they get 3 x Fights without traps, they’ll do the battles.

Otherwise it’s a waste of time as the rewards aren’t worth it if there’s no Dragonite at the end.

6 Likes

I see, that makes sense. I play them regardless to get the jewels, so I do them as I open them.

2 Likes

Someday you too will have many thousands of Jewels sitting unused in your Inventory…

3 Likes

and then they get used up if you use writs for deeds/books…

7 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant.

I’m still missing one dragon from the original six too, but I decided to try again with cosmic dragons… and I have no words.

9 Likes

As @TheIdleOne said, you may need those jewels when converting writs to deeds and/or deeds to deed books. A couple months ago, I had to use some of my jewel shards to craft amethysts just so I could craft enough purple deeds then deed books to get Darkstone to level 20.

1 Like

LMAO. Try upgrading any kingdom to level 20 by crafting deeds, and you’ll quickly find yourself out of jewels. I used 40k amethyst upgrading Darkstone alone. Just from level 19 to 20.

1 Like

Wow es una verguenza que ni siquiera se contesten … esto no puede pasar

Yeah, see I’ve not bothered with that because there’s a forced shortage of Writs and Books and the amount of effort to get enough simply isn’t worth my time.

3 Likes

That’s why I just didn’t bother, the extra point of Magic simply isn’t worth the hassle to me.

1 Like

please just have the gnomes or tarot cards taken out of the pool when player has 4 x mythic, just like guardians in event chests << this proves the code exists

9 Likes

I did a quick experiment the other day: I disenchanted all the Elemental Guild Guardians (Courage, Honor, Humility, Justice, Loyalty, Sacrifice) down to 1 copy, then opened a batch of 50 Guild Chests and – sure enough, I received exactly 3 copies of each one back.

11 Likes

Bump! Fix this BS rng crap!!! Players are sick and tired of wasting our time getting the same dupes over and over and over! Meanwhile I’m running into teams with THREE Stellarix. Talk about a slap in the face.

7 Likes

Hypothetical scenario to explain having those copies of Stellarix: You can probably have 4 copies of Stellarix if you spend enough money on gems that get you Dragonite in-game, spend enough time in Explore looking for Dragonite gnomes, have the gems for every Dragonite offer you get from the merchant, and complete Underspire every week (don’t forget the lantern for double Dragonite against the final boss). While I was trying to get Diamantina, plenty of players had time to stockpile Dragonite then too.

Unfortunately, I’ve heard that some players don’t even have Diamantina yet, because the RNG is so unfair.

I’m one to talk after getting my last Cosmic dragon yesterday, but I noticed all of the Cosmic dragons use brown mana. It’s probably a coincidence. However, since the devs did mention this is “fun” when the Cosmic dragons were released, we could end up with a third batch.

I’m not trying to speak for the devs here. Though, if they do introduce a third batch of RNG dragons, can they please introduce dupe protection first?

I’ve gotten lucky, but the frustration of getting all the Dragonite necessary for even one Dragon egg is well understood. I do have dupes and I imagine it’s going to take forever to get Stellarix.

Additionally, who came up with the idea for perfect runs? I hate trying to get those.

10 Likes

A mi me costo 33 huevos para diamantina y la semana pasada obtuve mi ultimo para stella con 8 huevos … la verdad es una mierda este sistema ya que si no conpras la oferta de 60 dragonitas podes tardar años en conseguirlos … deben hacer algo con los repetidos o hacer diferente el sistema … y sepan que en cualquier momento aparecera un tercer lote seguro … ojala arreglen esto.

1 Like

… Interesting. The Gem Dragons, meanwhile, had equally distributed Mana Colors.

The full breakdown
  • Blue: 2 Cosmic Dragons
  • Green: 2 Cosmic Dragons
  • Red: 2 Cosmic Dragons
  • Yellow: 2 Cosmic Dragons
  • Purple: 4 Cosmic Dragons
  • Brown: 6 Cosmic Dragons

Total - 18 colors / 6 dragons

4 Likes

24 copies with no end in sight - YAY this is fun!!!1!

16 Likes