Enjoy a Mongo on us!

He would be a bit better then those random goblin brothers, but they are not used either because they are too very random.

Nobend Brothers?

Those guys. They are really strong, but a bit to random.

How about Mongo getting a % chance to get an extra turn?

More random that would make him better without breaking him.

I just really wanna make him somewhat usable.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. I watched a tacet video of the Mongo today and think that’s a good suggestion.

Here is my idea for Mongo’s better third trait:

Timeout – If opposing player generates a cascade of seven or more levels deep, player’s client is disconnected and player forfeits match.

2 Likes

Any console players get a bonus today? I didn’t see anything in the mail when I logged in.

i see a message on twitter we get the bonus soon it was for monday at the start but nothing now

No. And if there was one I didn’t see anything different in my mailbox except for the usual stuff.

You’ll be getting a mail with some goodies in it on console in the next 24 hours.

5 Likes

Ty sirrian you rock!

thank you !!!

Cant even go in mail to get mine because of errors -_-

That sucks, hopefully its fixed for you soon.

Thx death i hope so too

“MONGO” in spanish means “retard” :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, similar in English. Mong, short for mongoloid. It was something we used to call other kids a school back in the 80’s, but you could more or less say almost anything back then. Not that it was right or anything…I think Matt dillon’s character in there’s something about Mary refers to Warren or his kind as Mongo. However we know why this troop has this unfortunate name.

Showing your age here, mate…! Ha ha.

1 Like

I am also getting this. I have the mail notification but when I open the box it is empty “you don’t have any more mail”. Upon exiting the mailbox I get an error message that just says “__________________” retry or quit. and it forces me to quit. Seems to be a common problem in game chat. I’m on xbox.

Mongo aka Mongolid were I come from is often a bully slang for those that have Down Syndrome. So im not too fan of his name and/or stupid look to be honest. I feel bad for any scandinavian that have someone near with that syndrome or people with Downs Syndrome, that plays the game. It is not fair.

1 Like