Enjoy a Mongo on us!

I haven’t tried him yet but I’m not against novelty troops in certain situations such as this. I still think getting 4 of him on defense would be a fun troll team though I doubt it would be that hard to defeat. I get upset with the best of them when server issues happen combined with poor communication but I still think the devs don’t “owe” us anything for these types of issues (though I would argue that it is wise of them to do so) so I’m happy with Mongo (plus I just like saying Mongo. Mongo Mongo Mongo!)

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this, @Sirrian. From my perspective, being involved in many games of many different kinds, this one is certainly backed a responsive and helpful Dev team which is much appreciated. Sure, things happen and challenges present themselves. Thanks for working so hard to make things right!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t mean to imply that I’m disappointed or unhappy. Free troops are free troops after all!

1 Like

Yeah he’s definitely cheeks. At least we didn’t have to actually spend glory on this turd. Actually that would’ve been better for the stones.

I’m still thankful for the other materials that came with him though.

Having this much false hate towards a troop cracks me up. :sweat_smile:

Cthulu + Mimic + Mongo + Hag - Here I go.

Cthulu?!?!? The Silent One?

NERF IT!!!

Well, another cow to the herd… Not a single new gnoll or some rework for the old ones in sight… Moving on.

I just can’t be happy for having all my troops on Wild Plains fully ascended and traited until today can i?
“Mongo ruined everything foreverz”!! :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

I will say this about Mongo:

Right now it looks like the next mythic (3/3) will be from Wild Plains. I’m interested to see how they will work together, possibly with Minogor as well.

Awesome! Thank you! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

I haven’t got my fingers on him yet, hopefully tonight…

This was Mongo’s original (rejected) flavor text:

“Have a drink, have a drive, go out and see what you can find.”

Mongo Jerry! Hahaha.

Thanks for the loot @Sirrian. :thumbsup:

Thanks @Sirrian and the team!

Judging from his appearance, should he be classified as Tauros-Mech, shouldn’t he? XD

Anyway, thanks for fixing the server!

Now we need a character that references:
All Your Bases are Belong to Us.

2 Likes

thanks for the rewards but i think players console like me want the new update 2.2 with event system quickly ,
i know is coming at the end of the month but it’s too long can’t wait grrrr lol
out of that thanks to fix the bugs everyday it’s not perfect but the game is better playable at this time keep up the good works !!!

Thanks Sirrian and Nim. That’s very nice of you!

1 Like

i suspect mongo could be good on defense

i mean, if you hunt revemges you wont mind if he performs bad, right, while in same time he could have flashes of perfection and a moments that would make the person invading you laugh ! isnt that a good thing?

1 Like

I wonder how much better Mongo would be if he gained an extra turn on cast.