End Game PVP Team

Hello,

I want to create end game team. I don’t have Mythic troop. I have below legendary troops.

I have all epic and other rarity troops.

+++

Behemoth
Celestasia
Emperor Khorvash
Garnok
Hydra
Infernal King
Kerberos
Sylvanimora
The Dragon Soul
Webspinner
Krystenax
The Silent One
Borealis
Kraken
Sheggra
Abhorath
Bunni Nog
Carnex
Dark Monolith
Dracos 1337
Gloom Leaf
Keeper of Souls
Moloch
Psion
Queen Ysabelle
Venoxia

+++

Please help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Krystenax, Krystenax, Green Seer, Kraken (all fully traited) with abysmal banner was my favorite team for a long time.

If you only have 1 kryst, then you could put webspinner in first.

2 Likes

i use similiar team, with some modifications:

Krystenax (at least armor trait)
Sylvanimora (entangle trait)
The Dragon Soul (traits optional)
Venbarak (magic link trait, its epic rarity unit) or Dragon Monk (ultra rare) or Dracos 1337 (originally shadow dragon but you dont have it)

abysmal banner (+2purple +1 red -1 yellow)

dragon monk can be put in first position moving the others down by 1 slot

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

@Annaerith I tried your team. It is really good. I created below team similar like you and this team was good. Please comment.

Giant Spider
Sylvanimora
The Dragon Soul
Celestasia

Also I like below Legendaries. Can you create teams included this legendary for me?

Liked below;

Hydra
Kerberos
Webspinner
Kraken
Sheggra
Keeper of Souls
Psion

Thanks.

I’d give a try to:

Webspinner
Green Seer
Kraken
Behemoth

The general goal of this team would be to try and get lots of match 4+s. Behemoth can really grown now that it gets the +8 life on 4s and 5s.

well, all i can comment on is

• i dont like celestasia, from my perspective its a useless unit that only slows the fight down, but it depends on the way ppl like to fight and enjoy the game
  • if you are using giant spider you could as well try to fit kraken in (im not sure instead of what, maybe celes?) it works quite nicely with giant spider and kraken is one of the good legendaries, you will have fun each time it proccs devour :slight_smile:

in the end just follow with what works best for you :wink:

Try webspinner, dark maiden, webspinner and tyri
Use tyri to select blue for webspinner and dark maiden to fill webspinner or tyri.
Works pretty well.

This is my recommendation, more or less. I would sub out Venbarak for a second Krystenax even if you can’t trait it.

I tried your teams and work well. Thanks.

I created below teams few weeks ago. What is your comment?

Team 1;

Serpent or Wraith
Valkyrie
Kraken
Giant Spider

Team 2;

Kerberos
Valkyrie
Giant Spider
Kerberos

Team 3;

Golem
Kerberos
Giant Spider
Valkyrie

Team 4;

Green Seer
Giant Spider
Kraken
Kraken

Team 5;

Humility
Humility
Alchemis
The Silent One

Team 6;

Golem
Kraken
Lady Anariel
Webspinner

Thanks.

1. :no_mouth: sounds allright, maybe use something different as a tank - something that uses rather brown, brown/blue or brown/purple
  • :no_mouth: could work

• :no_mouth: i dont really play kerberos much cant tell is 2. or 3. better

• :thumbsup: very good looping team, you may enjoy it

• :thumbsdown: i think this team wont really work, you lack actual damage (something like crimson bat in there)

• :thumbsup: has good potential for looping, id give it a go as well

Thanks for your reply. Your comment is very important for me.

As I find in youtube kibler’s team as below;

• Dire Wolf *** (must all traits)
  • Infernal King * (at least 1 trait)
  • Alchemist ***
  • Sylvanimora ***(must all traits for entangle)

Yellow and Red Banner

What is your comment?

Thanks.

What are some teams with The Silent One? I searched and this the first thread? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Silent One sees some use in GW in Blue and Yellow Wars due to being able to slow down troops such as Famine and Kerberos (particularly if they’re the lead).

However, for teams in general that use TSO as their main focus… This is a team I’ve been toying with the theory of, but I haven’t actually tested it in-game yet.

The Silent One
Baba Yaga’s Hut
(Dark Troll)
Baba Yaga

Probably Unicorn Banner

http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6073,6373,6288,6374

I’m not entirely sold on Dark Troll, but both targeted creators I was looking at would have been mana blocked (Giant Spider and Apothecary).

I think Dark troll is still blocked by The Hut. I would still use Giant Spider as once Silent One casts, he doesn’t soak up mana.

Awhile back I tried him in an Alchemist based team:

The Silent One
Alchemist
Hellcat
Ketras The Bull

1 Like

Dark Troll is Red/Brown, so the Red mana would get through (Hut is purple/brown)

I haven’t really used Silent One a lot so, I did forget that his silencing of himself would let mana through, that would mean Giant Spider would be an option as you said.