Emperor Khorvash - Yes....its one of these

yeah, you guys are SO right.
How dare I have the opposite opinion in your crying thread. Everyone should just agree with you so they ruin him.

Go ahead and ruin Korvash to make obsolete like Manticore. Sweeeeeet.

Bone Dragon didn’t get sweet until power creep for shields hit the way it is.

How about you make different decks? Your same decks don’t beat every single thing anymore so your salty. Take the strategy out of the strategy game. Nice job scrubs.

Don’t worry though, they’ll butcher EK. The masses of crybabies always get there way and ruin games.

Nobody said you weren’t allowed to disagree.

But if you’re going to disagree with someone, make an effort to understand what point you’re arguing against. Nobody in this thread thinks Khorvash is too strong because they can’t beat him.

Bantering about like an Internet tough guy doesn’t do anything to advance your position. If anything, it hurts your cause because everybody ends up ignoring you.

It’s plainly obvious you don’t understand the problem when you say “take the strategy out of the strategy game”. That’s EXACTLY what we’re fighting FOR, more strategy and less one-hit fluke mechanics that appeal to 14-year old griefers.

3 Likes

Stagnant meta-game is an issue. And the devs have plenty of data to make the best changes. That being said, it it wasn’t for Mab, Bone Dragon, Emperor, I would probably have a 100% win rate…

What I want is more change to lose but a much much higher payoff for winning. In other-words same total rewards but with more losses.

I would much rather only win 75% of my matches, but have the gold and glory rewards double.

1 Like

Great post. I want a challenge. It seems like this game is too horribly easy and tries to make up with it with cheap gimmicks.

1. I never run from EK ever.
  2. I don’t spend gems to get new matches
  3. I only fight whatever the hardest PvP option is.
  4. I am simply pointing out that EK is a broken character in the sense that he far surpasses every card of his rarity and even those of Mythic.