Either bugged or disrespectful to end gamers

I did not receive any retrogradeded rewards for level 1-1500. Only for the past 200 or so levels.
Screenshot_20230905_213159

15 Likes

Same. I’m 1500+ as well and didn’t get the lower levels. That’s why I’m also not buying the Pass+ even though I intended to do so …

2 Likes

Agree. At level 2816 here, not being given retroactive rewards is a huge slap in the face. Devs, PLEASE considering making all previous paths retroactive.

5 Likes

@Jeto @Kafka @OminousGMan @Bramble

If you want to earn money, consider adding both free and pass+ rewards (including the passes for higher levels to buy) …

1 Like

I’m level 1516.

I got 15 gems
2 exalted keys.

The Devs are so good to the players that made this game work.
And bought there houses for them.

US.

2 Likes

Indeed, if the other passes have roughly the same rewards, i would absolutely be willing to buy them, literally screwing over the higher level players otherwise.

1 Like

Garbage. Its like were punished for playing so hard. Level 2175 here and my friemd at 1450 got way more resources.

5 Likes

There’s not many ways to get rid of loyal (paying) customers much faster than screwing them over like this …

3 Likes

I got 4 exalted keys and some left over resources

1 Like

In case it was missed in the patch notes thread.

4 Likes

It really is a bit shocking if a level 1499 player gets everything, and a level 1501 player gets nothing .

Even you must surely see this is bad in every single way.

13 Likes

Just another disappointment.
As everyone explained in this topic.

4 Likes

Still only some of the levels instead of ALL of them.

4 Likes

Despite being over 2800 as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I only got compensated for the previous iteration of the Exalted Path (2001-2500). Not 1001-1500 or 1501-2000.

Devs, this is NOT enough. Those who worked their butts off to get past level 2000 should have been compensated for ALL previous iterations of the Exalted Path, not just one. And Paragon Path too.

8 Likes

Same with everyone 1500+, 1000+ and so on. People have worked hard no matter what level they’re on and nobody should be punished for being at a certain level …

4 Likes

If anyone didn’t gat the Paragon Path rewards, please see the bug report I created (link above) and add a comment so they know how many people have been impacted