Eggsective Order

Both it sounds like.

13 stones in 120 was extremely lucky. If you only got 3 in the same number of matches, that’s pretty unlucky.

1 Like

Just confirming that for those of us without free scouting, the Explore battle resets when you exit out to the map and go back in.

Which is good, because this week’s challenge is an annoying pain in the butt.

I got 2 arcanes by 151 event stones :<

1 Like

The event may suck, but I don’t have anything else to do here, so…

1 Like

So I wonder if this is exclusive to those without free scouting?

Seems like Explore mode would work the same for everybody, i.e. the team doesn’t simply reset when you exit the Explore screen.

@Saltypatra?

1 Like

Wait people what are you doing? :slight_smile:
I don’t know why this kind of event is hard.
Just go explore ->scout->battle if team has naga, if not->go back to map->explore->scout->battle if team has naga, if not->go back to map
repeat till you get all stones that you need
for 150 stones I did in less than 130 matches, got around 10 arcane blood stones

That does not work for those of us that have free scouting.

Apparently the act of clicking on the Scout Team button and then exiting out resets the Explore team.

If you have free scouting, you have to load something else (a battle, the difficulty screen, etc.) to get the team to reset.

4 Likes

I don’t like explaining simple things but still I made video how to scout teams, maybe someone have just a bug, but for me it is working just fine.
https://youtu.be/tpgqup65Q4g

I think what you’re missing is that many of us don’t have a Scout button.

In your video, the sequence is:

Click the kingdom, select Explore, click the Explore button, click SCOUT, and it shows you the enemy team.

Anybody that VIP 3 or above clicks the Explore button and INSTANTLY sees the enemy team. There is no Scout button. It’s not that it’s free and they still click on it. It’s not there at all.

After a certain VIP level, you don’t have to pay for scout. You always see the team you’re about to fight. And leaving explore and re-entering it doesn’t change the Explore team if you have free scout.

2 Likes

As Mage said, that doesn’t work when you have free scouting.

That said, despite the extra clicks, I finished the event yesterday. It usually takes me until Friday or Saturday to finish them.

1 Like

Ok. Now I understand what is this about. Probably this should be stated as a bug that teams don’t change after leaving explore mode if you have free scouting.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I tagged @Saltypatra yesterday. :+1:

Or the bug is the other way around: explore mode teams can be rerolled in some artifical (unintended) ways:

• scouting then leaving to map screen, if you pay to scout
  • entering the difficulty screen, otherwise

I believe that it was intended that you had to actually fight a battle (of any kind) in order to reroll your explore battles.

3 Likes

I would guess this is the case. I think it gets changed every time the game communicates with the server, so opening a chest (My old way of doing it before I learnt of the difficulty method), scouting (since it needs to track your gold), Difficulty (player setting, but saved to server since it needs to be used over multiple devices, and possibly other reasons). Likely anything that spends currency would also do it (glory packs, kingdom leveling up etc) or crafting troops (ascending/traits/level).

Just my theory

1 Like

Sounds plausible to me.

Yeah, not doing this one either. If they insist on forcing us to do explore mode then they need to make explore mode actually worth it. Not wasting my time on hunting these really obscure troops for a few gems and souls.

I just think we should never be limited to just explore or just PvP. We should have the ability to always complete it in both game versions.

Besides if the event troop is rare as Naga’s are, we can get another troop type mixed in which will give event points. Or a troop type and kingdom.
Nagas are trying to eat the eggs and pirates are trying to steal them. Kill nagas and Blackhawk troops to gain event points.

3 Likes

I got 13 arcane trait stones during this event. Not really a waste at all.

5 Likes

I liked the event. I needed bloodstones anyway. I wanted to unlock the hero class weapons (I’ve got 2 now). And I got eventstones. So I’m pretty sure, it’s a win win. Oh and of coursce I fought every single battle, with or without naga :slight_smile: Btw… still need 100 bloodstones :wink:

1 Like