Egg Monster - All I ask for!

Hes a Legendary of course.

He should look a little like this.

What skill/traits should he have? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Throwing Eggs
25 mana cost(Yellow/Red)

Deal 50 damage spread around, destroy all yellow gems and gain barrier.

4 Likes

Avoid the first X incoming damage.
Become a little stronger (armor+health boost) for every damage prevented this way.
When losing the protection lose all your attack.

1 Like

While not a monster, we have an egg troop planned for a future kingdom.

12 Likes

or a real low defense troop that when dies apposing team gets a big aoe dmg/ disease maybe , they can carry salmonella

2 Likes

Thats great news! :slight_smile:

Jeez, @Eika, I wish you would stop being so shy and come out of your shell. :wink:

4 Likes

Your egg troop should be an Easter one. Just saying.

Spawns a cockatrice when he dies.

2 Likes

Not a monster? Are you referring to the type monster, so it’s divine, right?

Why not get a troop that summons these and when this troop dies it summons a cockatrice?

Oh man. The possibilities you just opened up.

Is it a dragon hatchling egg for a dragon kingdom? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m 100% certain it’s a nursery rhyme themed Kingdom. Humpty Dumpty, Black Sheep, Little Boy Blue, Three Blind Mice, etc.

1 Like

Huff and puff and blow the fortress gate down

3 Likes

I think someone needs 2 contact Pokemon corp. Seem to be some copy right infringement goin on here. @TM
Pokemon come from eggs right ?

1 Like

To be fair so do digimon and there is an egg monster in digimon and togapi is an egg pokemon.

pokemon?how dare you mention that garbage on the forums of an awesome game such as gems of war!:grin:

2 Likes

which brings us to the question: which was first: the eggmonster or the cockatrice?

I think it could be the first of a linked 2 cards: where it uses “hatch”, evolves into a stronger monster (attack-wise) but with stats based on the remaining life and armor you had on it (so it can synergize with buffers pre-hatch as well), and deal that remaining armor life, boosted by magic (times xx) vs all enemies. You know… eggshell-grenade!

hmm evolving… maybe this pokemon-craze is getting to my lingo.

1 Like