Edit: Underspire is favored but burnout and drop rates are a problem

English please…

I know how you feel. Although people that speak a variety of other languages play this game, it looks awkward to see other languages in a thread where most people are responding in English. Some people probably understand English but find it easier to communicate in their native tongue.

Translated from German to English using Google translate:
Remove Underspire? Absolutely not. Since you get double the profit in boss fights using the lantern, Underspire helps with getting 2 Mythic troops to Elite Gold, which corresponds to 12 Nysha Medals. (Note: This text has been modified since Google translate isn’t perfect.)

6 Likes

Tried google translate but for some reason didn’t work. Thanks for the translation.

1 Like

I agree, Underspire is great value for people willing to put the time in. Still waiting on that last Guardian though…

2 Likes

i havent bothered with it for months. not even opened the game mode

I think achievement hunters or people trying to “beat the game” are a very vocal minority in this game. Most people understand the concept of diminishing returns who play a free to play game but they arent on here complaining. Getting rid of the underspire would be a mistake. Just ignore it if you dont like it while i gold elite mythics

3 Likes

People already made it clear that Underspire is a section they love and can understand why as before the PvP changes liked doing them as well. Will do more once able to do again to.
It was just an idea but can also see why it doesn’t really fix the burnout problem some have when the devs are adding more and more anyway. Both in things to do and ways to beg for money :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The thing to complain about is how they showed a choose your own adventure type game mode in the trailer and we got blank hallways with left or right. No luscious staircase or spooky coffins to go toward or whatever just left or right

4 Likes