Easy fix while keeping it the same for PvP

Right, I replied to that guy who said she has a higher win rate then me by winning more matches

These are useless, since she’s obviously optimizing for speed. It’s really easy to keep a 100% invade win rate if you’re not in a hurry. There will be hundreds of players like that, and with the same max number of games, there’s not much room for deviation in points, besides the random factor.

1 Like

I was replying to yonizaf’s comment saying I must be loosing more matches then top rank

Ah. Ok. My apologies.

I never said you were losing more, I said you were playing slower. By the time it took you to play one match, she played six.

1 Like

This is what you wrote

Just read it again. It was pretty clear, I’m not really sure what there’s not to understand.

You are proving the point that she is playing way more then me… that is NOT skill it’s a recipe for serious health issues

Those who are higher levels with more resources seem to reach this point where it might be ,and correct me if i am wrong, possible to get game speeds that are between 30 to 90 seconds.

She’s playing more matches, not more time. There’s a huge difference. I don’t see how playing faster matches will give her any health problems.

Better players finish games faster, though this is not necessarily a fact as it is opinion but it seems to me that those with higher levels and more resources claim games as short as 1 minute.

There is no way of knowing that you are assuming that… I can get quick matches too, from the leaderboard it just looks like shes playing way more then me… I am in the forum which means I’m not invading…

As I proved from your own words, she would have to play much faster than you, or play way more than 24 hours a day - which is technically not possible.

1 Like

That post did not prove anything… my screenshots proved to you that I have a better win rate then sister though.

If you are going to compare win rates, the metric is useless unless you are comparing against the same amount of games played.

energy systems are horrible I understand part of your point @illusion that it is all about time/speed and amount of matches done and not so much about win ratio’s. but please NO to energy system.
I think lots of people might wish skill had a little more influence in ranking though and not just burn thru 1000’s of matches at horrible loss ratio’s.

energy system - NEVER

edit- maybe is some other solution but that idea is the worst

1 Like

If we look at the data for sister without accounting for defence win/loss or failed attacks she is getting about 35 points per game. However this number is an inaccurate amount because it looks wholly on her total points and her successful attacks. If we were to account for her failed attacks as well then her average would be 29 points a game. Considering again the inaccuracy of the stats and focusing wholly on invade success and failure again it seems possible to pull off as there does not seem to be any funny business with sister unless you want to find out how many hours she is playing a day this week. If the length of every game she played is 1 minute a game then 22.9 hours of game play. She is a level 1000 so of course we are assuming that she is playing a meta team with lvl1k stats. if her games were 4 minutes each then 91.6 hours. So somewhere in between four minutes a game and 1 minute she is able to play that many games. She is barely playing 5 hours a day under my calculations. Now i can only play/stream 3 and i am 1/5th the level and have no kingdoms level 10 and i know my games are under 4 minutes. You can time them in my stream for if they are under 4 minutes each.

I have read most of this thread… But I felt I must add my voice.

This is a very bad idea, I understand the frustration of the OP, but this an energy system anyway you slice it and one of MY primary reasons for loving GoW is that whenever I want (read CAN) to play I can open my app and play, period.

I hope he devs never notice this thread, or if they do please listen to all the voices saying NO.

This would be bad for GoW…

I’ve said my peace…

1 Like

The devs have a firm standing on energy systems. This will probably not even sway their standing.

1 Like

@killerman3333 Just to clarify the devs stance is that they DO NOT like energy systems, right?