Dwarves Gone Wild

Originally published at: Dwarves Gone Wild – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Moira Cragheart

Moira Cragheart will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Kryshound

The Kryshound will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Korag’s Invention

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

1 Like

formatting issues, or am I imagining things? good week though

1 Like

Moira Cragheart is pretty bad for Raid Boss. I feel green gem doomskulls convert will do more harm than good when up against the clock of Raid Boss mana.

1 Like

Dwarves Gone Wild

Sound like a xxx movie title

4 Likes

You don’t cast her without green + Skulls alignment set up to give you an extra turn. Like any other converters/transformers.
She is literally the best Raids troop ever since she can be used outside of Raids week.

7 Likes

My issue with this troop against insta-kill Raid Boss is you may not have the luxury of waiting until green is properly lined up.

1 Like

Okay.
So you want the raid troop to cast and do nothing else?
Or would you prefer it spawn gems or skulls?
Because that was the actual worst raids troop ever.

2 Likes

Looks like something has happened with the formatting, which typically arises when Wordpress updates. I will look into this today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya…Moira is gona see lots of action

3 Likes

I agree both with the “Moira is dangerous” and “Moira is amazing” camps.

I usually have bad alignment luck but in the cosmos of “every raid troop ever” this is the ability with the most potential power we’ve seen release yet. Yes, you’re going to lose some games because she doesn’t line up. You’re going to wreck a lot more where she does.

3 Likes

Craftable Fire and Ice. tis a good week indeed.

also, whoever missed Doomed Blade should probably get it.

3 Likes

Please?? I just need the one thing … god …

Paywall, paywall
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

3 Likes

Blue crystal hound…Kryshound… Krystenax’s puppy?:thinking::thinking:

Sidenote. Would have been nice if event and glory troop would have been syncronised… Like kryshound spawning green gems (or moira converting blue gems to doomskulls).

I suspect players will still prefer to use Maraj Queen instead, easier to obtain, more versatile.

Dhrak-Zum has a lot of skull conversion options. Setting up an extra-turn skull match with a single color converter is somewhat awkward, keeping an extra-turn skull match cascade going with a single color converter should be quite reliable. This looks all ready to blow up the whole opponent team with controlled skull chains, the only hitch in the plan would be an overabundance of damage reflect troops… :thinking:

Maraji queen is easier to obtain?
I’m inclined to disagree :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Half the player base does not do Delves. :man_shrugging:

I’m quite convinced an even larger percentage doesn’t buy Raid Shop tiers. Or open enough chests to run into Moira within a year.

You should check your stats again.
Otherwise, I have no idea what you’re basing your opinion on. Other than being contentious just for the sake of being contentious.
Yes, there’s tons of troops that do the same as others.
But don’t pee on my parade of having the first Raids troop that is actually useful outside of one week a year. (If that)

1 Like