Dungeon Feedback

I think this is a really fair point and should be emphasised.

6 Dragons in 5 weeks has nothing to do with the tool/picking up on patterns.

Any extra Dragonite from it pales in comparison to the regular Dragonite from the 300 Gem dungeon offer, and makes this particular piece of rationale (for the fix) a bit misguided:

I hope they can quantify the increase for themselves – i.e. how many extra dragons over what time period – to rationalise how quickly they addressed this and whether it could have been done more delicately or explored other options.

I agree that having hidden, unadvertised patterns isn’t really fair to all players, though – would be annoying to find out out you weren’t “in the know”, even if not a massive increase.

The consequences/fallout should rest with the devs, though, not the players. I never thought there actually would be a pattern :sweat_smile::dizzy_face:.

7 Likes

If they are worried about players getting the new troops too fast then just drip feed the dragonite like they did with diamonds when dungeons were first released as rewards for battles rather than resort to a roulette style of play pushing players psychologically into spending 300 gems for it. Why not 10 dragonite total earned for playing the 3 battles and say an extra 5 if you managed it without triggering a trap then an option to buy a further 5 dragonite with the 50 gem pack would have worked much better. Have a dragonite bonus on the Sunday like with diamonds for say a max of 200 dragonite per week. This way no player would be able to get all the dragons in 5 weeks and you could have introduced dragonite into tasks and event rewards further down the line to help newer players starting after 6.5 to catch up. By focusing on maximising profit and RNG, the 6 Dragon owning whales have now spoiled the game mode for the majority of the playerbase who enjoy playing the game for the long haul.

12 Likes

I spent the gems as I can afford to do it without paying real money.

I got 3 duplicate dragons so far.

It’s not just the willingness to spend gems, it’s also a huge luck factor. Not fun for me.

3 Likes

This would also have been fine - but with targeted crafting, please.

Imagine collecting dragonite for that long and then you get a dupe. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Like, and agree.

Yes. Remove RNG in crafting.

This :100:

I think this is the case for a lot of us. I’m sure eventually, dragonite won’t be an issue anymore, we’ll all have plenty of it. But I don’t know how many of us will be able to withstand the daily frustration/disappointment that are the dungeons now to make it through until that time has come :confused:

9 Likes

Okay, so I got a perfect run today. But I wasn’t excited about it.

It should feel good, right?

What the crafting RNG and getting multiple dupes does is take any joy and excitement about perfect runs away.

I already don’t like that getting any dragonite from dungeon is pure luck but getting 3 purple dragons in a row killed the fun for me. Don’t even want to know how people feel who got nothing but dupes.

6 Likes

I had my 3rd day in a row with first 2 doors opened being traps. 5th day in a row first door opened was a trap. I’m only doing the Dragon boss fights for the rewards. I’m getting closer and closer to either not trying to do Dungeon anymore knowing I’m just going to hurt myself and not getting a dragon. It’s either that or just not logging in at all anymore. It’s just a game, but man, it just genuinely kills my spirit dealing with it. It’s supposed to be a game and my wife keeps asking why I keep playing if it’s just making me angry?

11 Likes

Posting feedback from separate thread here.

9 Likes

My wife got this today. 234, order she chose.

3 Likes

The only thing I like about this update is being able to purchase cursed runes with gems from the dungeon offers.

We can ALL agree on this. The other day I somehow actually had 200 Gems on hand (after the 50-Gem daily dungeon offer) so I used it to reach my next Soulforge upgrade level (Lv.18).

@Kafka @Jeto @OminousGMan

Seems like quite a period of time has passed and I’d like to ask whether you have found the opportunity to pass this post of well-defined feedback to the team? Has the team comprehended said feedback? Have there been any discussions and moves regarding listening to said feedback and hopefully even implementing at least some parts of it as soon as possible, like, for example, already a few weeks ago?

EDIT.
I almost forgot…my old head.
There was some phrases thrown around, sounding similar to Dragonite Gnome and gnome bait. If what’s intended is anything like Cursed Gnome (that’s what comes to mind hearing aforementioned snippets), I’ll chance to give summary of community feedback about it already and it will sound something like - what a bunch of expletive!

Let’s take Cursed Gnomes as a template.
I did some counting across two Vault Weekends with the result of 3879 games/5 Cursed Gnomes.
That makes about 775 games per Cursed Gnome, but let’s be generous and say - 700 games per gnome.
Cursed Gnomes drop about 10-15 runes, let’s take the middle of it - 13 runes per gnome and suppose Dragonite gnomes will follow these tracks.
At 500 Dragonite per egg, it takes about 38 gnomes for one egg, but let’s be generous again and say - 35 gnomes.
So, 35 gnomes at 700 games on a Vault weekend per gnomes gives - 24,500 games to craft one Dragon Egg, but let’s be generous once more and say - 24,000 games.
Considering that gnome appearance rate on a normal day is about one third of that of a Vault Event, it’s 24,000x3 = 72,000 normal gnome-eligible games to craft a single Dragon Egg.
Then - 72,000 divided by 365 makes about 197 gnome-eligible games per day to be played in order to craft one egg in a year…well? We’ll probably get more success putting out flames with our little firemen than counting on Dragonite Gnomes to help with egg crafting.

14 Likes

believe in any miracles?

Every day I am closer to quitting this awful game.

10 Likes

Whoa, that is some kind of special :ox::poop:… what the hell :laughing:

I feel ya, that’s beyond annoying :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I kept raising my level up and now I’m 19…it dawned on me…I will have my final dragon at the end of this month and I don’t need diamonds…so I just made my life harder for no real reason…I wish you could reset your dungeon back to 1 instantly and not one stairs at a time…so I can go back to casually doing the dungeon each day and get my few diamonds

1 Like

The major problem is having duplicates of the dragon boss. This needs to be fixed immediately. Instead of making you enjoy the game and having
fun, it does the opposite—it frustrates you, making you disappointed and sad. WHY?!

Developers or game staff should do something; players are screaming for help and you are on silent mode. Please do something and don’t say next year because you are capable of fixing things right away when you want to do them.

Great players are leaving the game, and great contributors to the game are also leaving out of frustration, disappointment, and a lack of enjoyment in the game. Please do something.

14 Likes

Believe me, Beta testers tell them - but the devs won’t listen.

Only thing beta does is finding bugs for the devs for free.

Any other feedback is ignored.

13 Likes